Talking

James: Dina.
Me: James.
James: I think I have feeling for you. But I know you don't feel the same.
Me: I'm sorry James. You're a really great friend of that counts for anything. I feel like I can tell you things I can't tell the others.
James: Like what?
Me: I don't want to draw attention to myself by being a rapper. It would be fun of course. But I'm not really in for the attention.
James: You would fit in great.
Me: But I feel like I wouldn't! Look at all the other rappers! They do thing I would never do.
James: That's just a stereotype. Not all rappers are like that. But if you don't want to be a rapper, I'm perfectly fine with it. In my opinion Ashley has no right to even try to talk you into it.
Me: I told him that he can do whatever to the videos and if someone does want to hire me. I'll say yes.
James: Let me convince you otherwise.
Me: I don know. Ashley said he wanted the best for me. I just don't think this is the best.
James: If you do become a rapper, what would your story as a rapper be? Tell me what you think your future would go like.
Me: Well I would start off big because of you guys. Then my fans will go somewhere else. Then I'll become twice as famous. But while all that is happening, I meet more people an I grow away from my little boys. I don't wanna leave you guys. I love you all more than your own mothers!
James: So that's what's really holding you back? You don't want to leave us?
Me: Yea, you guys don't understand how low my life was until you guys came into it.
James: I think I have a good idea on how low your life was.
Me: How?
James: When ever you fall asleep on the couch they show.
Me: Oh..... Wait you passed the pizza place.
James: We're going somewhere else. We aren't done with our talk.
Me: What else do you want to know?
James: What's your family like? You don't talk about them.
Me: My mom and dad split because they grew apart too much. My sister is somewhere in France getting high. My brother works for some big business and makes a lot of money. So does my sister. My dad works as a engineer. My mom works for a publishing company.
James: So your whole family is rich?
Me: Yup. We don't like o show it though. My mom about ten different houses all around the world and my dad has one vacation house and one real house. My brother travels a lot so he doesn't have a house. He hotel jumps. My sister bought one house here in America and one in France.
James: We should visit your brother if he ever comes into LA.
Me: Yeah. I miss him. We used to be close but then he started his job and we haven't seen each other for three years. Not even on Christmas!!
James: I can't believe it's almost your birthday. Two weeks to be exact.
Me: OMG I totally forgot about that!
--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--
We parked at the park. I would've have guessed, but I was in the mood to swing. The car stopped and I ran up to the empty park.
Me: PUSH ME JAMES!!!
He runs over and starts pushing me each push I get a little higher. Today has been great. It felt good to talk about my feelings.
Callie: Does it really take this long to get pizza and come back?
Me: No. We ended up going to the park.
Callie: Okay, we'll be home soon. Ash says hi.
Me: Hi Ashiepie!!!!
Callie: I hate you both.
Me: Okay we'll be back soon.
We stay at the park swinging for a little while longer then my legs got tired and we went home. California was so beautiful. Ohio was just crap. I don't know what my parents saw in Ohio.

(two weeks later)
Today was my birthday. Ugh, do you think that the guys and Callie will let me sleep the whole day? No, probably not. I try to open my eyes but decide that I should just sleep again. I feel a pair of soft lips against mine and I open my eyes.
Ash: Happy birthday, baby.
Me: Ugh, I hate my birthday. It seems so unimportant.
Ash: Well, I planed out the whole day.
-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-

Now it cuddle time. I snuggle up to him and get my phone off the charger. New Facebook Messages (27).
Callie: Hey! This our, what? 23rd birthday of yours that we've spent together?
CC: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!!!
Andy: hey oldie! Happy birthday!
Jinxx: Happy birthday Dina! I can't believe how old you are. You're around 56 right?
James: Happy birthday nerd. Ash has big plans for today.
Mom: Happy birthday sweetie! Have you heard from your siblings?
That's basically all the important ones. The others were from some old collage buddies.
Me: What's first on our Birthday List?
Ashley: To get dressed. And dress nicely!
Me: Ugh. Do I even have nice clothes?
Sadly, I do. I got dressed in black skinny jeans and a black tank top. I put on my 10,000,000 belts and one rope bracelet that Callie got me oh so many years ago. 'Besties for more than Life' is what the purple letters spelled out against the black.
I do my makeup and put on my glasses. Yes, I have glasses. The black frames and hipster style. I walk out and see all the guys eating. They're looking about as sharp as I am. At least I'm doing something right!
Andy: Are you ready for the best birthday ever?
Me: Am I?
CC: Probably not.
And we walk out. Jinxx driving, James in the passenger seat. Callie and CC take the middle row leaving Ashley, Andy, and me in the back. I sit in between the two and we're off!
Me: Where are we going?
Ash: Its a surprise. Trust me, you'll love it.
Me: Okay. I trust you.
--//--//--//--//--//--//--(skipping the car ride)
We pull into the parking lot of... SKY ZONE!!!! My eyes widen, I run out of the car. The guys and Callie fallow soon after and run into their arms causing a group hug. I can feel the tears running down my cheeks.
Me: I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS!!!!
Ash: You're welcome baby. Anything for your big 25th.
Everyone but Ash lets go and soon let go of him. I run through the doors and we get ready for the best birthday.