Kidnapped By Who?

Dina's POV--
I wake up and roll out of Ash's arms into the floor. Yesterday I called a local hair salon and scheduled an appointment to dye my hair and cut off the dead ends. My black hair is just screaming to be changed. I was thinking electric blue with white tips...
Ash: COME BAAAAAAAACK!
Me: NOOOOOOO! I gotta get my hair done. I'll see ya in a few hours.
Ash: Just be safe.
Me: I will Dad!
I walk out the door and walk into the town. Where even is this hair place? WAIT WHAT CITY ARE WE IN?!?! WHO DROVE US HERE?!?! All the guys were dead asleep!
Me: Excuse me, ma'am?
???: GET AWAY FROM ME WITH YOUR SATIN WORSHIP!!!
Me: What???
She runs the other way and out of the corner of my eye I see another 'emo' and walk up to him.
Me: What was that about?
???: She's the towns Christian.
Me: Oh, what twin is this?
???: Utica, Ohio.
Me: WHAT?!?!
???: My names Brian. What's yours?
Me: Dina. And I'm not supposed to be in Ohio.
Brian: Where are you supposed to be?
Me: IN FLORIDA!!
Brian: Well, that's far from here.
Me: I gotta call the boys.
Brian: Which boys?
Me: Oh, I'm Black Veil Brides assistant.
Brian: Wow!
Me: Yeah.
Brian: You need a ride back to the tour bus?
Me: Um, sure!
Brian: Okay.
We hop in his car, which is all black. An he drives the opposite way of what I told him. Something wasn't right.
Me: Ash, we're in Utica Ohio!
Ash: I know! Who drove us?!
Me: I don't know, but this guy offered me a lift back to the bus, and he going the other way!!
Ash: When he stops run as fast as you can then tell me where you are.
Me: Im so scared.
Ash: You'll be okay. We'll find out who did this and get back to Florida.
Me: Okay. Wait, I remember where we are! My brother went to school here!
Ash: Run into the school. There's bound to be someone in there.
Me: It's a Thursday. They'll be in class.
Ash: Okay. I love you.
Me: I love you too. *insert schools address*
Ash: Okay. I'm on my way with the guys.
Me: Okay.
I put my phone down and make small talk with Brian, he was cute. Not as cute as Ash though. My phone buzzed signaling I got a call.
Me: Hey CC!
CC: OMG WE'RE ON OUR WAY!!!
Me: CC! Calm down!
CC: Okay. I'll try. All of us are in a taxi.
Me: Ha! Tell the guys I said thanks.
CC: Andy wants to talk to you.
Me: Okay.
Andy: DINA WHO IS THE MEAN MAN?!!?
Me: His name is Brian.
Andy: ask his last name.
Me: Brian, what your last name?
Brian: Light.
Me: Light.
Andy: I TOLD YOU WE SHOULDVE TOLD HER JINXX!!!
Me: TOLD ME WHAT?!?!
Andy: Brian is Charle's brother.
Me: WHAT?! WHATS GONNA HAPPEN?!?!
Andy: Calm down!!!
Me: ICANTICANTICANTICANT!
Ash: DINA!? Calm down baby! It's okay we're in the back of the school when he stops run there.
Me: Okay.
Brian stops. Not wasting one second I ran out. The school was a little while back all I had to do was run. This is crazy. I hear a car chasing me, and another, and another. Two more blocks.
The school was two blocks away and my lungs were on fire. But I didn't stop. I ran like there was no ground. One more block.
The more I ran the harder it got. The harder it got the more cars I heard. THIS CAN NOT BE HAPPENING!
I got into the schools parking lot. It's gonna be easier to go through the school than around it. So that's what I do. I slam the door open and run through the empty halls and out the back door. They were waiting all in a line and I ran into all of their arms. I'm safe now.
I hear the cars again my boys stand all around me, making me their number on priority. When did I get lucky enough to have them in my life?!?!
Ash: Babe, CC's gonna take you back into town.
Me: Okay.
It made sense, CC was the fastest runner. CC picked me up and ran the four blocks back into town. We got there a lot faster than I did....
--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--
After all the drama calmed down we apologize to the fans over video and gave them the money back. But they understood what happened, now we have to find out why it all happened. And yes, we got the police involved.
Andy: The cops said that it had to be some one who would know where Dina hid the keys.
Me: I didn't tell anyone.
Ash: So someone was watching us?
Andy: They also said that we shouldn't worry about it and continue with the tour. They've got it.
Me: I can't help but feel bad about this.
Ash: It's okay baby, it's not your fault.
Me: I know.
CC: OMG WHAT IF IT WAS ANOTHER BAND?!?!?
Me: What band would do that?
Andy: the only bands that we've talked to on tour is FOB, PTV and, SWS.
Jinxx: I don't think it was SWS.
James: I was with PTV at the party, after the party they went back home.
Me: FOB wouldn't do something like that.
Ash: Well, I say listen to the cops and forget about it. They'll find the people who chased Dina. And the person who drove us to Ohio.
CC: I say we all deserve another party after this crazy day.
Me: Agreed.
I go into the bathroom to get changed, I was in the onesie mood so I got out my giraffe onesie and headed into the bunks.
Ash: Come hereeee.
Me: Okaaayyyyy.
I snuggled up to Ash and he kissed my head. After saying sorry about the crappy day, I decided that it was actually quiet fun to run around and have pure adrenaline running through my veins.
After talking about nothingness for an hour or so, I fell asleep to Ash playing with my hair.

(Skip to the last day of tour in Chicago)

It was the last day, that meant I was going home as Kyle's girlfriend. Not Ash's. I was planing on cutting it off the day after we get back.
Me: We should do some sight seeing on our way back to Ohio.
Andy: About that, Dina. When we get back, we'll have two weeks there. Then we're going to L.A so we can work on the new album.
Me: Well I'm obviously coming with you.
Jinxx: That's the other thing, what about Callie? She can't pay for that apartment all by herself.
Me: I'll send her money. With this job I have more than enough.
James: We want you to come but moving is big.
Me: I. Don't. Care.
Ash: Dina, just think about this.
Me: IM NOT LEAVING YOU GUYS!
Andy: Okay. You don't have to. You'll come with us. Just make sure you talk to your friends and family about this.
Me: I will.
I run into Andy and Ash and we all start a group hug. I'm never leaving my boys. RING.
RING.
Me: Hey.
Mom: Oh my! Dina is that you?!
Me: Hey mom! How did you get my number?!
Mom: Your friend Callie.
Me: That makes sense.
Mom: Why aren't you at your house?
Me: Mom, I got a job.
Mom: That great! What is it?!
Me: I'm a famous bands' assistant.
Mom: Which band?
Me: Black Veil Brides.
Mom: Never heard of them. So, any guys in the picture??
Me: Yeah, actually. His name is Ashley and he's with me right now. Wanna say hi?
Mom: Of course!!
Me: Here you go.
Ash: Hey Ms. Smith!
Mom: Hello, Ashley! And call me Shannon.
Ash: Okay Shannon.
Mom: So, what did you see in my daughter besides her brains?
Ash: I saw Beauty for one. And I saw a sense of humor so by the first date she got me hooked.
Mom: Ah, so you're in a band?
Ash: Yes. I play the bass.
Mom: Oooh, you know, Dina's father played guitar and sang lead vocals in his band. But they didn't go far in to the band before they broke up.
Me: Mom, please stop talking about dad.
Mom: He was a player. He got any girl he wanted but when I saw him I made him mine.
Ash: That's a nice story.
Me: Mom, the boys have to go on stage now. Love you, bye. Talk later.
Mom: Okay love you too sweetie! Call me when they're done!
Me: will do. Bye.
I hung up and hugged everyone before they went on stage. I, like always, watched from the side of the stage with all the VIP's and whatnot.
--//--//--//--//--
Andy: So, we got this new assistant right? Well, she's got a good voice. And even though she didn't know she was singing tonight. We want her to sing this last song.
CC: DINA? GET YOUR BUTT UP HERE!!!
Jinxx: Don't make us come and get you!
Me: I hate you all.
I walk out and the fans go crazy. Some don't because I took Ash, but most of them adored me. Ash wrapped an arm around me and the music started playing. Welp Here we go...

--//--//--//--///--//--//--
When we finished it was the loudest I've ever heard the crowd go on this tour. All the fans looked so happy I sang. All the boys looked so proud, especially Ashley. He looked so proud I think he was about to cry.
--//--//--//--//--//--//--
After the show, we decided to celebrate the success of the tour by getting drunk at some party. Ash and I stayed together the whole time while CC did a strip show and the others tried to get him to stop.
Me: So, this is it? It's over already?
Ash: Sadly, yes. I wish tour was longer but if it was I would miss everyone even more than what I would.
Me: What are you gonna do when we get back?
Ash: Probably sleep for two days straight. Then start packing to go back to LA. What about you?
Me: I'm gonna spend a day with Callie. Then break up with Kyle, he doesn't know that I'm coming home tomorrow. Then pack up too.
Ash: I'm happy you're coming with us.
Me: I am too. Then we could finally become official.
Ash: FINALLY!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING ALL MY LIFE!!!
Me: I KNOW I CANT WAIT!!!!!
--//--//--//--//
We got back by an über and all passed out as soon as we stepped in. All throughout the night some guy named Jack was going to drive us. He seemed nice, plus the guys have had him as a driver before.
Ash and I make our way into our bunk and we for some drunken reason slept naked together. And off into dream world we go.