Packing Up the Past

Still Ashley's POV--
I was sleeping when Dina started jumping on the bed and screaming for me to get up. I grab her leg and pull her down before she can jump again and cuddle back into her. I start kissing her neck and she complains on how she's hungry.
Me: I'm not letting you go.
Dina: Uuuuuuugggggggh. Please?
Me: Nooooooooooo.
Dina: Ash seriously I will purposely get period blood on you. Let. Me. Go.
Me: EW GO AWAY!!!
I let go of her and she walks away laughing. I hope we don't go out today. We just got back from tour, a very stressful tour. But I know Dina needs her hair done. Ugh, girls.
Dina's POV--
I don't know why but I'm feeling very productive today. I should call to get my hair done. Then we should all probably clean the house out soon.
We have a little more than a week left and no one has their things ready. And I've been putting off telling Callie, Oooh! Another thing to do.
Me: ASH START MAKING A TO DO LIST!!!!
Ash: UUUUGHH! WHAT ALL NEEDS DONE?!?!?!
Me: WE HAVE TO START PACKING AND GET MY HAIR DONE TODAY!!!!
Ash: I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING OUT WOTH CALLIE TODAY!!!!
Me: OH YEAH!! WELL WAKE UP CC AND IT COULD BE A DOUBLE DATE!!!!
Ash: CC AND I DONT NEED OUR HAIR DONE!!!!
Me: THEN GO SOMEWHERE ELSE WHILE WE GET OUR HAIR DONE!!!
Ash:...... OKAY!!!!
I finally get out of the bathroom after peeing, showering and, drying my hair. I head into Ash's room where he is still sitting in bed.
Ash: Come on, just once before we go?
Me: No. I gotta get ready. And you do to.
Ash: Come on, for meeeeeeee?
Me: No.
I decide to tease him a little and get changed in front of him instead of going to the bathroom.
Ash: Really? You have to get dressed right here? It's bad enough that I wanted you before, and now this? Thanks Dina.
Me: No problem babe. I'll changing the bathroom.
I look at the time, 11:32am. I text Callie and tell her to be ready in an hour. Then I put my clothes back on and pound on the bathroom door.
Me: ASHLEY WE'RE LEAVING IN NEGATIVE SIX MINUTES!!!!
Ashley: Did you just quote Brandon Rogers?
Me: Maaayyyyyybe.
Ashley: Whatever. I'm done.
He walks out and we grab CC. I'm the mom so I drive and we arrive at my house to see Callie waiting in the parking lot for us.
CC: HEY ITS MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!
Me: YOU TWO ARE DATING?! BUT I NEVER SEE YOU TOGETHER!!!
Callie: WE SEE EACH OTHER ALL THE TIME. YOU'RE JUST TOO BUSY SUCKING OFF YOUR BOYFRIENDS FACE TO NOTICE!!!
Me: TRUUUUUUUUUUE.
Ash: You guys should've seen her and hour ago. She was really fee-
Me: ASHLEY YOU BETTER SHUT UP RIGHT NOW!!!!!
Ash: They deserve to know!!!
Callie: NO, TRUST ME. WE DON'T!
Me: SOMETIME GUYS ARE JUST REALLY DUMB!
Callie: YOU HAVEN'T DATED CC YET!!!
Me: OKAY YOU GOT ME THERE!!
Ash: CAN YOU PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF OUR FATHER GOD, SHUT UP!!!!
Me&Callie: SOFT KITTY, WARM KITTY, LITTLE BALL OF FUR!!!! SLEEPY KITTY, DHSBSJDHDHDB, PURR PURR PURR!!!!
Ash: What was the DHSBSJDHDHDB, part for?
Me: It's an inside joke.
We arrive at the mall a few minutes later and CC runs with Callie to the doors. Ash takes my hand and try's, but fails, to give off the bad boy vibe. He's just too cute for it. When we walk up CC and Callie are doing a play by play of our actions, leading to Ash giving my a hickey in public.
Me: I'll get you back for that! CALLIE I NEED YOUR MAKE UP BAG!!
She hands me her bag and I go into the bathroom right by the entrance. When I walk in it smells like tobacco, great. Someone's smoking.
Yup! I was right. Some girl, around my age, was smoking and leaning against the sink. Please don't talk to me!
???: Hey, your the girl who walked in with the hot guy!
Me: Yup and he's all mine.
???: Good for you. Really. I have a boyfriend too. His name is Kyle.
My eyes go wide. I look at her again. Oh my gosh. Okay stay calm, if Kyle is here. Just make it obvious that you moved on. Who knows, maybe this woman is really nice.
Me: Is he here today?
???: Yeah. Oh, my names Katie by the way.
Me: You're very pretty Katie. This 'Kyle' guy is really lucky.
I finished up covering my hickey and say my goodbyes. This trip will be very fun. I walk out and run up to my 'gang' (as my mother would say), speaking of mom, she's calling me.
Me: Hey mom! Why are you calling me?
Mom: I think I see you from the parking lot. Are you with your friends?! I wanna meet them!!
Me: Yeah, well. Two of the five, but come in! I'll tell them your here!
Mom: Okay, sweetie! See ya in a second!
She was a sweetheart. I announced the great news and Ash wrapped his arm around my waist.
Me: You don't need to act all cute for my mom. She'll love you no matter what!
Ash: Yeah but I think my arm likes it here. I don't think it's letting go until we get back in the car.
Me: You suck.
Mom walks in waving at the four of us. She's definitely grown some grey hairs, she looks older, but still beautiful. I run up and hug her. It's been so long, too long, since I've hugged my mom.
Me: MOM I CANT BELIEVE YOU'RE HERE!!
Mom: I know sweetie! It's amazing!
Me: Oh, yeah. Mom, this is Ash and CC.
I point to my two little boys and they both wave. CC (of course) is the first to say something.
CC: Hey Dina's mom! I'm CC.
Mom: Hello CC. And call me Shannon.
Ash: Hello Shannon. We finally meet in person.
Mom: Hello Ashley. How have you been?
Ash: I'm great! And you?
Mom: I'm fine. I'm happy to see my daughter has found a nice husband like you.
Me: Oh, mom we-
Ash: Just got married in fact. We didn't want a honeymoon so we're just going straight to LA so we can find a house.
Mom: That's amazing! I heard it's beautiful down there!
Callie: Wait. You're leaving me?!
Me: I wanted to tell you today.
Callie: You- you can't leave me! I can't pay for the apartment by my self!
Me: That's why once a month I'm sending money over! You'll be okay Callie, I promise.
Callie: I-I- I don't know what to say. I'm gonna miss you all so much! What's gonna happen to us CC?
Mom: Dina, I hate to leave when things are just getting interesting but your step dad needs me.
Me: Okay mom. Love you.
Mom: I love you too.
We hug and Ashley hugs her too! It's amazing how well they get along. She leaves and I turn to see Callie crying. I run up and hug her.
Me: I'm sorry Callie. You don't deserve to be left all by yourself. Maybe if we save enough money you can get a house by ours! It will be a while but with the boys paying as much as they do it shouldn't be too long.
Callie: No. No I'll be fine. I'll raise my own money.
Me: Okay. But I'm still helping you with rent.
Callie: Okay.
We hug again and Ash's arm takes its place around my waist, his hand rating on my hip. I guess we're married now.
--//--//--//--
Today was great. Ash drove us home and at some point I fell asleep. I was still sleeping but I felt his strong arms pick me up and carry me carefully up the stairs into this room. I was placed in the bed and I cuddled my cold body into Ash's warmth.