They Dont Need to Know...

Andy's POV--
PTV and SWS came over to our bus and we were all drunk out of our minds now. Ash and Dina haven't left each other sides, maybe they'll be together again.
It wasn't a party, it was three bands coming together to simply get drunk. Even Dina drank until it hurt!! We need a nick name for her....
Me: Hey, DithePee!
Dina: What the heck is that name Andy?
Me: We need a nick name for you.
Dina: Back in grades 5-12 I had three main nicknames: Di, Kyroo, and Sister.
Me: Why sister?
Dina: Long story. If I get drunk enough I'll tell you.
Me: Okay, I'm gonna call you Kyroo, because it's cute.
Kyroo: Kk, I'll call you Handy Andy, because it makes no sense.
Me: Okay, bye Kyroo. Love ya!
Ash glares at me, oops! I walk away and start talking to Jinxx. Got nothing else to do. Oh wait, yes I do.
Me: Can we prank everyone and tell them that you are pregnant????????
Kyroo: No, I'm already drunk. They won't believe it.
Me: Awwwwwww. Okay.
Kyroo: Sorry Handy Andy.
Me: It's okay, Kyroo.
I put my phone away and we carry on with the small get together.
Dina's POV--
We all have hang overs and we all don't feel like taking. Fine with me, all I want to do is stay in Ashley's bunk and watch 'Freaky Friday'. Ash, however, wants to watch 'Would You Rather', it's a horror. But still a good movie, other people think otherwise, but yeah. Good movie.
Andy wants to sleep, CC wants to get over his hangover, Jinxx wants to eat and James wants pizza.
After fighting with Ash for what seemed like ten hours he finally gave in when Andy told him I was on my period. Remind me to kill Andy later.
Me: Why did I drink last night if I'm already in enough pain???
Ash: Aw, my little baby. Come here cuddles make everything better.
He has a point. I crawled in and sprawled my body on top of his. My right hand on his neck, my left in his side and my legs made an 'L' shape. There really wasn't much room to lay on him but I made it work. He wrapped his arms around me, this was good.
Jinxx: Do you mind me asking what you two are? As in relationship wise?
Me: I'm a giraffe and he's the gazelle. I thought it was obvious...
Jinxx: Ha. Ha. Ha. But seriously. It like one day you don't even talk and the next you're all over each other.
Ash: We know. Right now we're friends, but hopefully that changes with the next...... How many more days?
Jinxx: thirteen.
Me: ALREADY?! I'm gonna miss touring.
Ash: I'm gonna miss seeing you from the stage.
Me: We always have the stage. That thing is just like a stage, I swear it.
Ash just laughs. I stare at his lips. I miss those lips. Their softness, sweetness.
I didn't even realized I kissed him until I pulled away. He put his hand on my head pulling me back into the kiss. God, I wanted this boy.
We kept kissing, not doing anything else. Just kissing, wanting more but limiting ourselves. What am I going to tell Kyle?
Ash: I think I love you.
Me: I think I love you too.
We went back to cuddling. Me rubbing my head on his chest and him rubbing my back in a soothing way.
Soon enough, I was asleep. What does that boy have in his fingers?
--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//
Ashley's POV--
Dina's been sleeping for five hours I've been switching from watching her to browsing on Twitter.
She looked so happy in her sleep, was she thinking about me? I hope she was, she said she thinks she loves me back. I wanted to make her mine, I wanted to call her 'my girl' for the rest of our lives. But it was too soon. So I whispered to her in her sleep.
Me: I love you, Dina. No one or thing can change that. And I'm never going to leave you once I make you mine. You're too special, and pretty, aaand funny, and sweet to be here. You should be off with someone like Zac Efron. But you stay with me. And I love you for that.
I saw a small smile, but she was still out like a light. My poor baby, girls have to do this every month. My baby deserves to be taken on a night out with her favorite bass player in Black Veil Brides. Me!!!!!