Misunderstandings

All the boys woke up like that and Andy ran to get crow. I. Can. Not. Believe. This. Boy.
Me: WHY THE HECK DID YOU BRING THE CAT?!?!
Andy: I JUST COULDNT LEAVE HIM!! OKAY HES MY SON!!!
Me: ITS TOO LATE TO TURN BACK BUT IF WE COULD, WE WOULD!!
CC: Oooooooh, give me the kitty!
CC takes the cat and pets it while laying on my spot of the floor. The only one not amused by this was Ashley who rolled his eyes and went back to bed.
Who put him in a bad mood? This is tour!! He should be jumping out of his skin!!!
I shrug my thoughts away and head the the kitchen part of the bus. Praise the lord for my smartness. I brought chocolate.
Andy's POV---
Dina's been a little... off. She gets angry at a lot of little things and won't stop eating and..... oh my gosh. It's all adding up now. Dang.
Kyle got her pregnant....

Dina's POV--
As soon as I was on my second sandwich Andy came up and... Kissed my stomach?!?!?!
Me: Andy? What the heck was that for?
Andy: Come on, Dina! It's obvious! Don't worry though, I won't tell the guys.
Me: Tell the guys what?
Andy: That you're the big P! What are you hoping for???
Me: ANDY DID YOU THINK I WAS PREGNANT?!?!?
Andy: OH! YOURE NOT?!?! I JUT THOUGHT SINCE YOU'VE BEEN EATING MORE AND YOURE A LOT MORE MOODY! IM SORRY!
Me: OH MY LORD, NO!! IM ON MY PERIOD!!
Andy: Well, I guess that also makes since.
Me: Yeah, it does!
Andy: Well, I'm gonna go...
Me: Okay, WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN IVE BEEN EATING MORE?!?!
Andy: Don't lie to yourself!
It was true. I was eating more. It's not my fault my period makes me hungry!
--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--
FINALLY AFTER TEN MILLION HOURS WE HAVE LANDED EVEN THOUGH WE DID LEAVE THE GROUND!!!! When we stopped we all jumped out, all but CC. He got on his hands and knees and started kissing the ground screaming "LAND!!!" We all thought it was funny because his face was a couple of inches away from a pile of dog poop...
--//--//--//--//--//--
Me: COME ON BOYS WE'RE ALREADY LATE TO THE INTERVIEW!!!!!
All the sweaty guys were rounded up and I pushed them out the door leaving me alone for at least an hour or so. I needed to call Kyle and tell him everything.
Me: Hey!
Kyle: What?
Me: I miss you.
Kyle: I miss you too. Did you at least have a good day?
Me: Kinda, I already told you I have to sleep on the floor.
Kyle: Dina, it's okay if you sleep in one of the guys beds. Just not Ashley's? Sleep in CC's or Jinxx's. I'll feel safer if you sleep with one of them.
Me: REALLY?!?! Thanks stupid butt!!
Kyle: No problem. Anything else?
Me: Oh yeah! Andy thought I was pregnant!! It was soooooooooo funny!!
Kyle: EW JUST SAYING I WOULD NOT BE THE FATHER!!! You're just... Ew.
Me: Like you're any better! Must I bring up that night!
Kyle: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!! WE HAVE A PROMISE!!!
Me: It was a long summer night. Dina and Kyle were drunk and theeen, they got wild. Things got heated and they did the dirty. The end.
Kyle: I hate you for bringing it up. You just wait, I'll get you back. The next drunken night, I'll be there.
Me: Better you than Ashley.
Ashley: what's better him than me?!
Me: NOTHING!! bye Kyle I'll talk to you later.
Kyle: Kk, bye love you, babe!
Me: Byeeeeeeee!
I made a kissing noise into the phone as soon as Ashley walked in. I was on CC's bunk which was right beside Ashley's. Ashley got in his bunk and laid facing me.
Me: Why are you looking at me?
Ash: Because, I miss you.
Me: I'm right here.
Ash: I know, but ever since we stopped being us, you just seem distant.
Me: Yeah, I miss you too.
Ash: Is it considered cheating if all we do is cuddle?
Me: I don't think so.... I don't know. Google it.
Ash: Come here, I want a cuddle buddy!
Me: Whatever. But this changes nothing! Got it?
Ash: Whatever.
I get out of CC's bunk and lay in Ashley's. I cuddle up to him and he wraps his warms around me. I missed this. Wait, no I didn't. I love Kyle now.
No you don't. If you truly loved him you wouldn't be cuddling with Ashley right now.
Me: Ash, can you keep a secret?
Ash: Yeah, what is it?
Me: I still like you, a lot. But don't tell Kyle.
Ash: I never stopped liking you. And I wont tell. Not unless if you want me to.
Me: Thanks Ashipie.
I rub my head against his chest like a cat. Speaking of cats, crow came to join our cuddling. With my head on my man and my hand on crow's back, I started to day dream.
The bunk is actually ash and i's bed, crow is a little baby boy who's gonna grow up to be jut like his dad. And ash isn't just a friend that I love, he's my husband.
Ash: Dina, get your head out of the clouds.
I snap back into reality (even though I didn't want to) and draw circles on his chest with my index finger. I kiss his cheek and tell him I'll be right back. Crow fallows me into the kitchen while I get a bag of CC's chips. He won't mind. I'm like his sister. And if he doesn't see that what I did was perfectly fine, maybe I could use and us excuse...
Kyle's POV--
Logan, Sean and Garret wanted to go out to a strip club tonight, but I turned down the offer, I'm not giving up on Dina. I liked things this way, now I can call her sweet names and not get yelled at for it.
I missed her though, I miss her soft hands that for some reason always smelled like a baby. I missed her 'emo' hair and how her hair was naturally curly making it look like a mess when she didn't straighten it. I missed the way she acted when she was so tired you didn't know if she was high or just that tired. I missed her happy drunk self, whether if it was drunk on life or alcohol, she was happy. I missed her serious self too, the one that came up with good advice or good points on life. She always had those. Then, I got a text from my delightful brother:
Dillon: BOOZE TIME!!!
Me: Why not?
Dillon: THATS THE SPIRIT! I'll be over at you and Dina's in a sec.
Me: Whatever.
--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--