Epilogue

Epilogue---
I ran around the house chasing the four year old. Skylar, our first daughter. We also have a group of triplets. Yes, feel bad for me.
Everyone was getting together for Christmas and none of our four kids were cooperating with me or Ashley.
Me: I SWEAR TO GOD SKYLAR IF YOU DON'T GET BACK HERE I'LL SEND CC ON YOUR BUTT!!
She giggled and ran to open the door. I guess someone's here. Her little hand reached up and twisted the knob to reveal Callie, CC, and Rose.
We said our 'hi's and Skylar listen to Callie. I mean, I'm her mom! But no, she goes for Callie. I'm not jealous.
Ash came down the stairs holding two of the three triplets. All of which are identical. It's even worse on what we named the three boys: Christian, Carter, Cane.
Carter was our ladies man at age two. He got my brown eyes but looked mostly like Ash. (Words on the street that he likes Rose).
Christian is an angle until you need him to be one. He looks just like Carter but he has a birthmark under his left eye.
Cane, dot get me started. He's definitely the trouble maker. Since all three triplets look the same, he does too. Only, he has my ears instead of Ashley's ears.
Can and Carter get along more than any other pair in the house. Christian keeps to himself most of the time and Skylar's always hanging with Ashley. Carter depends on me most, so does Cane.
CC and Callie didn't want another kid. They kept Rose and got a house of their own after we did.
Andy and Juliet live in the BVB house as all the other guys moved out to live with their wives.
The guys are still a band, and everyone is still my little boy. I still love them all like a mom and I'm still their assistant!
When tour comes along, we leave the kids with enter my parents (who got back together! Woohoo! After they saw each other at the wedding they decided to give it another chance.) or Andy's parents.
Lily died when Skylar was three. We all miss her more than anything, but our kids made a good replacement.
Everyone else arrived and the get together started. Our plan was to eat pasta and watch the kids bond. Not a bad plan.
Me: Hey stupid.
Ash: Hey weirdo.
Me: Go get everyone. Dinners ready.
Ash: I will...... For a kiss.
I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. We heard a chorus of 'EWWW's and turned to see Callie with Rose, Carter, and Skylar.
I hid my hand and flicked Callie off. She did the same thin and we laughed our heads off when Cane saw her finger.
The kids went outside to play tag and me and James started talking (he's still my closes friend fro BVB. CC's still my [basically] brother).
Me: I miss the days where we could go singing out in the rain.
James: Me too.
Me: Ugh. Don't even get me started! Your kid is the next Jesus! Unlike mine, I swear they came from hell.
James: Your fault. You didn't have to have-.
Me: JAMES THERE IS KIDS!!
James: Come on, let's go find our spawns.
Me: Don't say that. It's weird.
James: Okay!!
We rounded up the kids and everyone else am I forced my four to pray over their food.
I didn't take the Christian religion until I had the triplets. I made Ash come with me so that our kids would think that we were strongly religious. Truth be told, we only did it so that they would know how to behave.
We ate, that is, until the one and only: Cane, started flinging food at everyone.
You would think that Ashley, being his dad, would stop the kid. NOPE!!! He encouraged it.
Ash: THATS MY SON!!
And before we knew it. The hose was a mess and so were we. I JUST BATHED THE KIDS THIS MORNING AN NOW I HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN!!!!!
We ran out of pasta and Andy opened the fridge. I started to curse under my breath and all five men gained up on us five girls.
I ended up covered in eggs, flour, pasta, and some of Carters mud. That kid will pay. Mostly by doing chores. Te he he he.
I yelped when I felt a pair of arms pull me backwards. And then I felt lips on my neck and knew it was ash.
Me: Ashley! We had kids around!
Ash: I don't care!
I roll my eyes and let him have his fun. Might as well, right? I mean. Carter already walked in on us. Thankfully we were just kissing..... Naked.
But that's better than what Christian walked in on! We were just getting to business when he walked in. Wink wink.
Soon enough, everyone left. I said my goodbyes and sat next to Ash on the couch. We looked at the pig pen that was our house.
Me: You know what?
Ash: What?
Me: Life's pretty freaking great.