Chapter 17.

* Omniscient *

After Romeo got Breaunna's phone from Teala, he told everyone to leave his house immediately. He was a bit harsh, but he didn't care.

He was distraught and he did not feel like dealing with anyone at the moment.

But most of all, he was confused. Romeo had no idea what the hell the crips wanted Breaunna for.

Then, he thought... He never told Breaunna about his hustling on the side and that he was beefing with many people. But none of them was crazy enough to take Breaunna. They knew better.

The crips had no reason to take Breaunna because Romeo didn't fuck with them like that. Unless they were working with someone else.

You better believe he was gonna find out though. And when he did, they for sure ain't gone live to see another day.

As he laid across his bed, Romeo still could not figure out why they would take Breaunna or what is it that they wanted with her exactly.

To his knowledge, Breaunna did not have a problem with anyone. The only people she talked to was me and her girls. So what the fuck did these niggas want?

The only time she ever mentioned anything that was strange to Romeo was when someone was calling her phone privately and leaving her weird, yet expensive gifts.

Romeo had no clue whatsoever where to start looking for Bre. Only thing he had that could possibly help him was her cell phone.

He quickly rolled out of the bed and slipped his feet into his Nike slides. He went into the kitchen where he left Breaunna's phone so he could check it. First thing he did was went to the message app to see if he could find anything that would be helpful.

He came upon an unusual message from two days ago from someone who's number wasn't even saved

"Bitch, don't reply then. When I find you it ain't gone be nothing nice"

Romeo was furious, wondering why the hell Breaunna never mentioned this to him. He was mad because he could have done something to prevent her from being missing.

He went back to the message thread and scrolled up reading a bunch of previous threats that was sent to her by this person.

"Watch when I get my hands on you"

"Bitch Im trying to be nice and apologize to your ass"

"Been skipping school huh"

"I miss seeing your fine ass in my class everyday"

When he read that last message, he instantly knew who it was. Her fucking teacher, he thought.

Monday, January 19th

Romeo woke up clutching his chest. There was an instant pain that swept through his body. He didn't know what was causing it.

As soon as his chest stopped hurting, he got up out of the bed him and Breaunna shared. It was weird to him waking up knowing that the love of his life was missing and he couldn't do anything about it.