Chapter 14.

Breaunna

"Bre, Terrell found London. He should be here with her by tonight. But right now, I think it's time to take you to meet my mom." I'm so excited I get to be reunited with my best friend. She's been gone way too long. But I was so nervous to be meeting Romeo's mother though.

All I could think about was if she would like me or not. Shidd. I didn't care if she liked me or not, I'll be with Romeo regardless if she does or doesn't.

But it would be nice if she did like me, cause I didn't need any problems.

After I took my shower , I dressed in a red spaghetti strap dress that stopped to my knees and gold red bottoms. I put on my gold choker then curled my hair.

I walked downstairs to find Romeo sitting on the couch watching Spongebob. He was just too cute.

"I'm ready," I said.

"About time, shit. I almost fell asleep on your ass."

*

He drove for about a good hour until we pulled up to a large, two story house. We got out and went inside since Romeo had a key.

"Ma, where you at?" Romeo yelled to his mother.

"In the kitchen, son."

He led me to the kitchen, and there stood his beautiful mother. She was as short as me. She had thick, curly hair. I see that's where Romeo ges it from. For a older mother, she sure was thick as hell, and had some nice curves. I don't see why she is still single, living alone in this nice ass house.

"Ma, this is my girlfriend Breaunna, Breaunna this my mom Deana."

"Oh, sweetheart, nice to meet you. Call me Momma Dee." Momma Dee said as she came over, giving me a welcoming hug.

*

Romeo, Momma Dee, and I sat at the kitchen table eating and talking for about two hours. We got to know each other well. I was just really glad that she likes me.

Romeo

I'm kinda glad my mom like Bre. Usually, she doesn't approve of the girls I bring home to her.

She told me once before how annoyed she got every time I brought a stupid little girl home. I always took into consideration of what my mom though about a girl that I brought home. If my mom didn't like them, then they had to bounce.

*

I could sense that Breaunna was getting tired. I could see it all in her eyes. I told my mom we were going to catch up with her lil later. Then, we left. On the ride home, Bre laid back in the seat and went straight to sleep.

I pulled up to the house and there was a black car sitting in my driveway. I saw a pregnant girl getting out the front seat. I saw my homie Tee get out the front seat to help her. Then I remembered that Breaunna's homegirl London was supposed to show up here tonight.

London

I was sitting in the car with one of Bre's boyfriend friends. I think he told me his name was Terrell. We were just chilling in his Ferrari talking, waiting for Bre and her man to get here.

He was fine as fuck, and really nice to me. I started to fall for his charming ways. Everything he said made me blush and giggle like a little school girl.

I had to catch myself though. I just got away from my abusive boyfriend that I still loved dearly, and here I am smiling and laughing in another niggas face.

I get that he was trying to cheer me up the whole way here, but he shouldn't have been flirting with me the way he was. I was just scared that Travis was going to find out. He'd probably beat me then drag me back to New Orleans with him.

What shook me out of me thoughts was the black Camaro pulled up on side Terrell's car in the driveway. I assumed it was Bre and Romeo, so I started getting out of his car.

I was so anxious, yet very excited, to see my best friend. Four long months without my everything was hell. I thought I was doing the right thing by leaving, but I just got myself hurt in the process.

I walked over to their car and saw that Breaunna was knocked out. I wanted to jump on her and hug her so bad but I let her sleep instead. Besides, my big pregnant belly wouldn't allow me to do that anyway.

After Romeo got Bre settled into bed, he showed me to the guess room.

"The sheets are very much clean,, the pillows and all. There's fresh towels and new toothbrushes and toothpastes in the cabinet. Just make yourself comfortable," Romeo said.

"Thanks, I appreciate all that you guys have done for me," I told him.

Now... I was alone. I really couldn't wait to see my best friend in the morning. I seriously missed her ass. I have so much to tell her.

*

I woke up in the middle of the night to someone talking. All of a sudden, I felt someone squeezing my cheeks.

Nobody but Breaunna.

She always did that to wake me up.

" Wake up sweet cheeks."

"Oh my god, Breeee!"

____________________