Chapter 15.

Breaunna

Sunday, January 18th

It was about three in the morning when I woke up. All I heard was Romeo deep voice ass laughing. What the fuck is he laughing at this damn late?

I look up to see he was watching Kevin Hart's new comedy What Now? Well that explains a lot.

"Shut the fuck up nigga, I'm tryna sleep." I said in my sleepy voice.

"Man yo ass needa be up laughing with me." He said

"But I just wanna sleep," I whined.

"Man, this shit funny as fuck." He said laughing loud as shit. "Dude said you can't play tag with one shoulder." And he burst out laughing again, annoying ass.

"Babe," he tried so harder to retell the joke without laughing. "He said you can't shiver with one shoulder, I'm fucking dying."

"Babe, we seen this ten times already, I know,"

"I almost forgot, Your best friend is sleeping in our guest room."

"Oh my gosh," I quickly slipped on one of Romeo's big shirts so I could wake her up.

I don't give a shit what time it is or that she is sleep, I needed to talk like right now.

I need answers.

I opened the door to the room London was in, and of course she was sleeping, snoring and all. Oh well, looks like her sleep is about to be broken.

I crawled on top off her and started to squeeze her cheeks. I always squeezed her cheeks to wake her up, it was the fastest way.

"Looooondoonn!" I said trying to get her up, but for some reason, she wouldn't budge. "Come on, girl. Wake your ass up."

I squeezed her cheeks hard as shit, and shook her a lil bit. Her cheeks was red as fire, with her lil light skinned ass. But that sure got her to open her eyes though.

"Bre," She said, in a sleepy voice.

"Yes, London. Please get up right now." I got from off top of her and sat next to her. When she sat up, and the sheets fell from off of her, I noticed her big ass stomach.

She can't be......

"London, what the hell," I said pointing to her stomach.

"Yeah, I know. I'm going to be a mommy," she said halfway smiling as she looked down at her baby bump.

"And when the hell were you going to tell me?" I asked, still shocked as ever. I just can't believe my best friend was about to be someone's mother and she didn't tell me.

"I ran off before I got a chance to tell you. So much shit has happened in my life these past few months I was gone and a little before I left."

"That's what I wanted to know... why the hell did you up and leave like that? Your damn parents and I were worried sick about you." I semi-yelled. I wasn't trying to hurt her feelings or anything, but I really needed answers.

"Breaunna, when I found out I was pregnant, I was scared as hell. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't tell my parents because I knew for a fact that they were going to disown me."