Chapter 2.

Breaunna

Class dragged on the whole 120 minutes. I wasn't mad that he asked me to stay after class but I wasn't happy either. I found it all to be interesting. This man makes me nervous and I don't even know him. Besides he's too grown for me.

The bell finally rang. All of the students rushed to get out the class while I stayed stuck in my desk.

"Tell me how it goes," London said winking at me before leaving like the others. I know she was rooting for something crazy to happen. London may be seventeen, but she messes with plenty of older guys. She doesn't seem to care and neither do they. I love my best friend to death, but she's a total slut, and I support her slut-like behavior. If that's what she wants to do, then, so be it.

He was still sitting at his desk, grading the pre-test that we took during class. He's the only teacher I know who gives a damn test on the first day back.

"Excuse me?" I said and he looked up at me. "Aren't you going to tell me what I'm here for? Otherwise I could just go." I didn't want to come off as rude but it was bugging me that I was sitting here for like ten minutes and he didn't tell me anything yet.

"I just had a question that's all." He said simply and went back to grading the papers.

"Well, can you ask me? I don't have a class this period so I don't need to be sitting in one." I said. He got up and started walking toward me. I got nervous all of a sudden.

He sat on the desk next to me. He was so close. I hadn't even noticed his shirt was unbuttoned earlier. Three of his buttons were undone exposing the tattoo he had across his chest.

"See?" he said. "Why must you keep ogling me? From the moment I walked in the class to now. There's no way a young lady should be looking at her teacher like this." He smirked at me.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I lied. Damn, I have to be more careful. "Is that all? I really would like to get up now." He made me feel really uncomfortable and I didn't like how close he was to me.

"I'm not stopping you. Go on." He said still sitting on top the desk. I quickly grabbed my binder and shot out that classroom. That alone was too much for me.

*

Lunch time finally rolled through and I got to go home. I was exhausted as hell and I didn't even do much besides walk down the halls and sit down. School alone just puts you in a tired, depressed ass mood.

When I arrived home, I made my way to the kitchen. I was really thirsty for some reason. I went to open the fridge when I noticed a note taped to the door.

Dear Bre,

Im sorry sweetie, but I won't be home for the next two weeks. My boss has me with him in New York working, since I am his personal assistant. I will call you whenever I have spare time. Love you sweetie.

p.s... Oh, and make sure you don't trash my house and don't have no lil boys in there.

Just great. Another lonely night. But why didn't I see this earlier. This means my mother must've came home. She could've at least waited to say goodbye to me. But then again, I would expect her to pull something like this.

About an hour later, I was chilling, laid up on the couch watching Straight Out of Compton. This movie is like the best movie to ever exist. I watch it so much like I literally know every word by heart.

A couple minutes into the movie, my phone started to vibrate. I grabbed it of off the glass table. I saw I had a text from an unknown number. Hmm... Who could this be?

Unknown: Breaunna?

Me: Who is this?

After I sent that message, I waited for a reply, but the person never texted back.

That's odd because I never just give out my number to people so I wonder how this person got it...

Oh well, my movie was still playing so I didn't really want to get to deep in thought because I really wanted to watch it.

Mr. Perry

I can't lie. Breaunna was one beautiful ass girl. I've never seen someone so pretty in my life. I know I shouldn't be thinking about her like that since she's my student, but damn.... I can't help it, especially since I noticed the way she looks at me every time.

She looks at me like I'm some God or something. That's what attracts me to her though she's so young. Damn, why'd they have to make this age thing a law??

*

I watched as Breaunna left the classroom, mainly looking at her ass. It sat so perfectly in those pink skinny jeans, which made it look extra better. I'm starting to think everything about her was perfect.

I went to my desk to finish grading papers. After I was done, I headed out to my car. Before I made it out the school building, the teacher from down the hall, Rhobyn came and stopped me.

"Hey, sexy!" She said happily as she rubbed on my chest.

I flicked her hand off, "Can you not do that here? We are still at school."

"Well, how about I come pay you a visit later on?" She asked biting the tip of her pen.

I don't even know why this bitch is trying to be so sexy. She annoys the hell out of me. I'm starting to rethink why I got with her in the first place. And after seeing someone as beautiful as Breaunna today, Rhobyn don't even matter anymore.
_____________________

Make sure to VOTE/COMMENT