Chapter 5.

Breaunna

The bell for first period had rang. I walked into class and took my seat next to London. I didn't bother speaking to her. I just looked at her and smiled a big cheesy ass smile. She raised her eyebrow wondering why I was so happy. I kept it to myself though.

I felt like I was being a little school girl all happy and shit because a boy talked to me.

"Wassup with you ?" London whispered to me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh nothing. Just thinking." I said.

"About wha-?"

"Miss James and Miss Parker, do y'all have something y'all want to share with the class?" The evil voice said.

The nerve of this man to put us on blast like that. I know he's doing what a teacher has to do, but still. Give a bitch slack or some.

*

Class was going by super slow. I didn't make eye contact not once with Mr. Perry. I just knew he kept looking at me though. I could feel his eyes on me. When he called on me, I just ignored. I don't have time for his shenanigans.

I don't know what's taking the counselor so long to get me out this fucking class.

*

Since I was an early release student, I got to go home at lunch time.

I decided to get some food on the way home. I pulled up in McDonald's parking lot and went on in. Too many cars were in the drive thru and I didn't feel like waiting. I stood in line behind this tall dude. I recognized the clothes he was wearing from earlier. Then it clicked. It was Romeo.

Romeo

"Mr. Rodrigue, since you like to talk, why don't you come up to the board and answer this problem?"

Mr. Lewis was always calling a nigga out. I was smart as hell but I wasn't going up to the board to answer no problem. I liked fucking with this nigga head since he call himself not liking me.

"Nope, not me. I ain't the one teaching this boring ass class. It's you. So go ahead and solve that boring ass problem yourself." I said calm and collect leaning back in the chair with my heads behind my head.

The whole class burst out in laughter. I don't know why though. I wasn't trying to be funny. I'm tired of this man always fucking with me.

"Get out of my class! Now!"

Shit, that was fine by me. I could give two fucks about school. I strolled my happy ass right out that class to my Camaro. I was going my ass home. I was a lil hungry though. I pulled up in McDonald's parking lot and went inside. Their drive thru lines are always long as hell.

I was standing in line about go order my food next, when I felt a little hand tapping my shoulder. I looked back and seen it was that shawty from earlier.

"Hi, Romeo," she said. Her voice was all soft and sweet, I could listen to her talk all day.

"Wassup, Bre?"

Once I ordered my food and she ordered hers, we went sat in a booth by the window. I was going to my house after I ordered my food, but I decided to sit and chill with her for a minute.

We made small talk and shared a few laughs, just getting to know each other a little bit more.

We finished eating and she said she was gonna head home.

"What you doing later on tonight?" I asked as I walked her to her car.

"Uh, nothing special, why?"

"I can't ask? I just wanted to chill with you again."

"Well okay. We could chill then," She said. "Text me later and I'll let you know. Bye Romeo."

She tried to get in her car but I pulled her in for a warm hug. She was tense but eventually she gave in and hugged me back.

Lord knows I don't fuck with them relationships, but something about Bre just make me wanna wife her.

Mr. Perry

It was now lunch time. I was really angry that Breaunna ignored me today. It's like I didn't even exist. I'm getting mad all over again just thinking about it.

I'm the one that left the note in Breaunna's locker of course. I signed it off with D because I knew she wouldn't suspect it to be me. She probably thought it was some random lil boy.

Besides that's what I'm trying to give her. This D. I don't know why she wants to act funny now when the first day of school she was all in my shit.

She can ignore me now and pretend I don't exist all she wants. But she better watch out. I'll do anything in my power to make her mines. She fucked with the wrong one.
____________________

Make sure to VOTE/COMMENT