Chapter 7.

Breaunna

Tuesday, September 9th

"Get up Romeo, it's time to go to school." I said straddling him. He didn't budge.

"Get yo fat ass off me ," He said, pushing me onto the floor. "How about we just ditch school today please. Your lil ass kept me up all night."

Romeo has been staying at my house for the past three weeks. After all that weird shit been happening with me, I've been too scared to stay here alone.

Who knows what else could have happened to me other then the weird notes and gifts?

Every since Romeo been here, nothing strange has happened to me. I'm still trying to figure out what stupid ass is behind all this.

My dead beat mom still isn't back yet. She was supposed to come home a week ago, but never did. She didn't even care to call and check up on me.

I don't even care though. I've been doing just fine without her and I'll continue.

*

I got up off the floor and went to take a shower. I locked the door behind me because I know Romeo was gone try and come his perverted ass in here. I learned my lesson from the last time he came in here and almost scared me to death while I was naked. I could've killed him.

When I got out, I dressed in a purple crop top, jean overalls with the shorts, and my purple suede Pumas. I applied my heroine MAC lipstick and did my hair in a messy bun. After that, I went to check if Romeo was up because we were definitely gonna be late if he wasn't.

"Damn, Bre," Romeo said. I'm pretty sure he was looking at my ass with his nasty ass.

"Thanks. You don't look quite bad yourself." I winked at him and we both laughed.

He dressed as simple as can be. He had a white tee shirt on with some skinny jeans with rips and his icy white Huaraches.

"You think I should keep both straps buttoned up or wear one hanging?" I asked about my overalls.

"Keep that shit buttoned up." he said glaring at me, "I don't want no niggas staring at what's mines." Well, damn daddy. That shit turned me on the way he got all defensive over me.

"But, Romeo, I think it looks cut-"

"Nah, I don't wanna hear it. Keep that shit buttoned up. Now let's go." he said smacking my ass and walked out the door.

We got to school right on time. We stepped out of his Camaro and all eyes were on us. I think Romeo noticed too. That's when he pulled me close and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I smiled to myself because he's been so nice and affectionate to me since we met.

The bell rung and Romeo walked me to my class. He gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead then let me loose. Mr. Perry looked at me like something was wrong with him. Like he wanted to beat the fuck out somebody.

He was not about to ruin my day though. I walked right past him with a smile on my face and went straight to my desk and sat down.

"You got dicked down last night?" London asked me smiling. I burst out laughing.

"No, I just have a man who knows how to treat me good."

"Be quiet!! You're interrupting my class." Me. Perry yelled at me.
"I don't wanna hear you speak the rest of the period."