Chapter 6.

Breaunna

After I left McDonald's, I went straight home with Romeo on my mind. I was really feeling him.

It's crazy because I barely ever talked to boys in high school. London was all I needed. Besides, I figured boys were too much of a distraction.. from what I don't know.

I'm not the type of girl who's boy crazy. I could care less about them. What can they do for me that I can't do for myself? Besides give me unlimited dick, they can't do shit for me. And I don't even need that, I'm a proud virgin.

But something about Romeo just made me like him. Oh my god. He was fine as hell. When he pulled me in for that hug earlier, I could have died. He smelled so good.

Romeo. He was this nice, handsome looking boy. He was ridiculously tall compared to me, like six feet. His arms were covered with tats and I liked that. His lips were full and pink. His face was acne free.... Just perfect. Let me stop, he ain't perfect cause I don't know him like that, but he still cute as shit.

It was now nine p.m. Romeo should have been here by now. He said it'd take ten minutes to get here but it's been over thirty.

I laid across my bed scrolling up and down my timeline on Twitter while I patiently waited for him. I hoped he showed up.  Just as I was deep in my thoughts, I heard knocking at the door. I went to open the door and there stood Romeo. He was wearing a black muscle shirt, grey sweatpants, and Nike slides. . To top it off he had on a raiders snaрback turned backwards, a single gold chain. He looked pretty nice.

He was carrying a big paper bag from China Doll. That explains why he was so late. China Doll be packed and they be taking forever to get your order done.

"Hey, Breaunna baby," he said, pulling my small body in for a hug. I blushed a lil too much. I could have melted right there in his arms.

He closed the door behind himself after he let me go and I led him to the living room so we could eat.

He handed me my plate and a little baggy. He got me Lo Mein noodles, steamed broccoli, egg rolls, and a little baggy of 6 cho chos.

"Omg, you brought me cho chos," I said excitedly. "These are my favorite." They are literally to die for.

"They bomb as fuck and I like em too. Hell, everybody likes cho chos." He said and he dug in.

After we ate, we went upstairs and hung out in my room.

"Soooo.. You live here alone?" He asked.

"No, it's me and my mom. I don't know where she's at and I don't care either."

"Well, damn, I'm sorry." I felt bad for snapping at him now. I didn't mean to it just happened.

"Nah, it's okay. I rather live here alone anyway."

"Let daddy move in with ya." He said smirking and I blushed.

As he was inching towards me, my phone made a 'ding' noise meaning I got a text. I hurried and got up to get it off the dresser leaving him hanging. I smirked to myself because I'm glad he didn't get a chance to do what I thought he was about to do.

Bestfr💓: Hola Mami. what are you up to this fine night?

Me: Oh nothing LunLun. Besides laying across the bed with Romeo, I ain't doing nothing.

Bestfr💓: I know you not talking bout Romeo that look like August Alsina.

Me: Yes Yes. He so fine bruh 😛

Bestfr💓: Y'all fucked yet? 😏

Me: Bitch you play too much. Hell naw 😂😂 we just met

Bestfr💓: 😂 I'll hit you up later then ma. you better take that pipe. goodnight bitch

Me: Night slut 😘.

I hopped off the dresser and went back and sat next to Romeo on the bed. He sat his phone down and looked at me.

"What nigga you was texting over there had you smiling and blushing like that?" he asked as he put his hand on my thigh. I jumped at his touch. His hand was so cold.

If only he knew I was blushing because of London asking did we have sex yet. I started imagining what it was like to be bent over backwards by him. So that's why I was blushing. I couldn't tell him that though.

"I was texting my bestfriend." I said smiling again at the things I was thinking. If only he knew what was on my mind.

It was now close to being midnight. I was dozing off. Romeo was still here. We were having so much fun I didn't want him to leave. I've never hung out with anybody other than London, so i'm happy to have someone else over.

"You heard that ma?" he asked shaking me lightly.

I sat up in the bed, "No I was dozing off. I didn't hear a thing." I got up and headed downstairs with Romeo hot on my heels. I got to the bottom of the stairs and heard the sound of knocking on the door. I looked over my shoulder at Romeo and he had a confused look on his face. I was just as confused as him.

I opened the door only to be greeted by no one. I looked down and there was a decorative box on the ground with a note attached to it. I picked it up, and shut the door.

"What is it?" Romeo asked. I read the note to him then opened the box.

         I love you and I want you to be mines. Here's how much I appreciate you. Now open this box.
                               - D.

I opened the box. It was a diamond studded necklace. It looked expensive as hell.

"Who the hell left you that?" Romeo asked.

"I have no idea. Weird shit been happening. I got a weird text, that note in my locker, and now this."

"Well, whoever it is must really want your fine ass." He said as he  smacked my ass then ran upstairs quickly.

I chased him upstairs. I got to my room, but he was nowhere to be found. Then his big arms, wrapped around me from behind as I felt his precious pink lips kiss on my neck. He pressed against my ass and I felt how hard he was and let me tell you...

He. Was. Blessed.

"Romeo?" I said.

"What's wrong, ma?"

"Can you stay the night? I'm scared ."
______________________

Make sure to VOTE/COMMENT