Chapter 10.

* Omniscient *

* later that night *

"Bre, hurry up!" Romeo yelled upstairs to Breaunna. He was anxious to leave but she was taking forever to get ready.

"I'm almost done." She yelled back down the stairs.

About twenty minutes later, she came down the stairs looking stunning as ever. Romeo's thoughts were completely in the gutter when he saw how beautiful Breaunna looked in that skin tight, white dress. She wore six inch, golden heels with a strap. Her Mink Brazilian hair was straightened. She just looked beautiful.

"Now look who's staring." She said to him, breaking him out of his daze.

He held her hand as she walked down the two remaining steps, and led her out the door which he locked after they exited. He went to the passenger side and opened the door for Bre to get in. She looked in the seat as she was sitting down and saw a bouquet of rainbow roses.

"Are these for me?" Breaunna asked excitedly.

"Yes they are."

"They are beautiful. Thank you, Romeo." she said kissing my cheek.

Once she got in, Romeo closed her door, then, got in on his side so they could leave. He was anxious for Breaunna to see all the hard work he put into this date.

At almost thirty minutes later, they finally arrived at their destination. Breaunna was in awe as she took in the beautiful setting she was in.

Romeo had made reservations at one of the finest seafood and Chinese restaurants on the beach.

Hand in hand, they walked into the restaurant.

"Reservations for Romeo," Romeo said to their hostess for the night. The hostess led them through the restaurant, out one of the side doors where the dining tables on the outside were.

"Please, be seated a waitress will be sent to you in a moment. Have a wonderful evening."

Romeo pulled out Breaunna's chair then sat across from her.

"This is really beautiful," Breaunna said full of excitement. Nobody had ever taken her somewhere so special, not even her mother.

The view of the beach and the moon glistening on the water along with the dark sky was a beautiful moment to capture. This was the first romantic setting that the both of them had been on.

Everything was nice and all, but Breaunna had no idea why Romeo took her here. He said it was a surprise but she was just anxious to know .

Their waitress came and took their orders. Romeo went first and ordered Lobster tails with butter sauce, shrimp Alfredo pasta, and crab cakes. That sounded so delicious that Breaunna decided that to order the exact same thing.

About fifteen minutes later, their food came out and they began to eat and have small talk.

"Mhmm, this is really tasty." Breaunna said wiping the corners of her mouth.

"Are you enjoying yourself so far?" Romeo asked. He needed feedback because he had never set up anything as romantic as this. He had to admit that he was quite nervous but he would never show that.

"I love this. The view is so beautiful , and this food oh my god!" They both shared a laugh.

"But what made you take me out tonight?" She asked.

"I saw how stressed out and upset you were these past couple of days.
I just wanted to do something special for you to just take your mind off of everything and relax."

"I really appreciate everything you've been doing for me. For letting me stay with you, and just being here." It was starting to get emotional for Breaunna and she started to get teary eyed.

"Dont'chu cry, mama." he said reaching over the table to wipe the single tear that fell from one of her eyes. "Finish your food because there's something else I wanna show you."

After they finished dinner and paid, Romeo led her to her next surprise.

"Take off your heels." She did as he said as he took off his dress shoes and socks. They held their belongings in their hand as Romeo guided them to their next location through the sand.

Romeo took Breaunna to a secluded part of the beach where he had set up a white sheet with candles surrounding it. On the blanket was a tray of white chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of champagne.

They sat down feeding each other the strawberries, drinking champagne, and making out.

"I never would have guessed you were the romantic type." Breaunna said drinking the last bit of champagne from her glass. They both were a tad bit tipsy.

She laid across Romeo's lap as they talked. "Bre?" he asked.

"What is it?"

"Since we're here, I wanted to get something off of my chest. I know we just met each other not too long ago, but I feel like we connect in so many levels. We're with each other every single day and I enjoy every moment being next to you. Well what I'm trying to say is... will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." Romeo did not think Breaunna was going to agree right away. But in Breaunna's mind, he's the only person that has shown her affection in a while. She never got this much attention from anyone, not even her own mother. This was all new to her but she wouldn't have it any other way. Romeo made her feel special.

"Issa Relationship." He said and she burst out laughing at him for trying to mimick 21 Savage.

After her laughter died down, she grabbed Romeo's face and reached her head up to kiss him. What was a few pecks on the lips eventually turned into a full make out. Romeo's hands slid up and down Breaunna's body, giving her butt a nice squeeze. As their kissing became more intense, Romeo flipped her on her back, hovering over her, and slid her dress up and reached inside her lace panties fondling with her other set of lips.

Breaunna was getting wetter and wetter by the second and she soon became embarrassed so she stopped it. She never gotten that far with anyone. She couldn't believe she let herself do that.

"Are you alright," Romeo asked sitting next to her.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She said shyly.

"Let's get out of here." They held each other's hand and walked through the sand until they made it on the boardwalk.

They sat on a bench to clean their feet free from the sand so they could put their shoes back on.

In the distance ahead, Breaunna noticed what she thought to be a pregnant woman approaching them. She got closer and closer until she soon stood in front her and Romeo.

"Well, well, well, Romeo." the girl said. Romeo still had his head down because he was tying his shoes so he didn't even notice her presence. But when he looked up, he was completely shocked. Breaunna could tell from the way he was looking at her and how she approached him, that they had a history together.

"What the fuck you want Alazae?" he said in a harsh manner.

"I'm pregnant and you're the father."

______________________

Make sure to VOTE/COMMENT