Chapter 16.

Devin

Devin

"Shit." I moaned lowly. The teacher down the hall, Rhobyn, was giving me some spectacular ass head.

That's the only reason I communicated with her, other than us being coworkers. She thought our relationship was going to be something more than what it was... but that ain't happening. She ain't nothing but a side chick.

Breaunna is definitely going to be my main chick once Antwan hurry up and kidnap her.

As Rhobyn was finishing sucking me up, my phone started to ring.

"Hello," I said into the phone, not bothering to see who called.

"Unc, I got her. Now what's next?" Antwan informed me.

Once he said he got Bre, I immediately pushed Rhobyn off of me. She looked confused, but I didn't care.

"Bring her to my house asap, I should be home in ten minutes." With that being said, I ended the call.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Rhobyn asked, "I wasn't finished," she whined.

"I don't care I got shit to do now. Shouldn't you be getting home to your husband and kids anyway?" I asked as I tucked in my shirt and fastened my zipper

"But I wanna stay to pleasure you."

I ignored her as I grabbed my suitcase and sped out of class, not even caring to lock up my classroom.

Fuck the class, my baby girl is finally coming home to me.

Breaunna

Everything happened so fast. One minute, I'm sitting in the sand, having girl talk with my friends.

Next thing you know, I'm screaming at the top of my lungs for these men to stop man handling me.

From what I saw, I was the only one who was dragged off of the beach.

Why me? I thought

The last thing I saw was two men dressed in all black beating on TeTe, Iris, and London before I was thrown into the back of a black van.

The dude from the mall that was staring at me the most, reached into his pocket. I was so scared because I thought he was going to pull out a gun, but it was only his cell phone. He called someone, from what I heard it was his uncle, and asked him where to take me.

*

I don't know what happened on the ride to where ever we was going because I blacked out.

All of a sudden, I was being awaken by the man screaming in my face, with a few spit particles landing on my face. That shit was gross.

"Get your pretty, bougie ass up. I do not have time for your ass." He said like a mad man.

I took my time sitting up. For some reason I was in a terrible amount of pain. The man must have gotten angry because he grabbed my arm with force and dragged me out of the back of the van.

He forcefully pushed up the stairs on to the porch and knocked on the door.

When I saw who was behind the door, I could have pissed on myself.

So he was behind this shit the whole time.

"It's about time you showed up." Mr. Perry said smiling at me as he pushed a piece of hair behind my ear.

I smacked his hand away, and stepped back. I didn't want his pervert ass hands on me.

He looked into my eyes and said, "You thought I was gonna let you slip away just like that?"

"What do you want with me?" I yelled at him. I was beyond disgusted with myself for even letting him think he had a chance with me in the first place.

"You must have not known I was the one leaving precious notes in your locker. I left things on your door step, the text messages, and the phone calls..."

"I missed you, and now that you're finally here, we can start a family."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I screamed at him. I don't see how he was okay with what he was doing. He is pure psycho.

"Calm down, baby. Don't you want to start a family with me. No one has to know about us, it can be Our Little Secret.

Teala

I can't believe what the fuck just happened. Those stupid ass crips beat mine, TeTe, and Breaunna's best friend London ass like we were a bunch of niggas.

I watched Breaunna get thrown into the back of a black van. What hurt the most was I couldn't help her, all I could do was watch.

Once we gained our strength back, we gathered out things to go back to Bre's house so we could tell Romeo what was going on.

I felt awfully bad for London. She had no right to go through what we just went through. Those men were ruthless, beating up on her like she wasn't pregnant. I really hope her baby was okay.

*

We finally made it to Romeo's house. I dreaded getting out of the car but I knew we had to tell.

As soon as we got into the house, and the boys saw our faces, they immediately started asking us questions.

We were beat up so bad, I would have questions too.

"What the hell happened to yall?" B asked, acknowledging the bruises that appeared on us after our beating.

"Teala, who did this?" JuJu asked.

And finally the question I was waiting for.

"Where the fuck is Breaunna at?" Romeo asked, all fired up.

I cried, and I cried hard.

"They took her," I choked out.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TEALA?" Romeo yelled, shaking me up.

"You remember the crips from the mall.... They took Bre in a van... and.. they beat us.. I don't know why they took her Romeo. Here's her phone." I said, handing him the phone and crying even harder. This was all too much for me to handle. I've never been in a situation like this before.

____________________