"Tell what?" She says low and soft. Her breathing has hitched. I inhale her intoxicating scent, and place a small kiss on her neck.

"How much you want me." I gently squeeze her arm,"how much you need me as much as I need you" her chest rises up and down trying to control herself. I raise my eyes from her neck to the mirror and see her cheeks flushed. Her nipples are protruding through the white shirt and are clearly visible. I lick my lips, and see her staring at me. Her body needs me. I place both my hands on both her arms and slowly bring them down.

My excitement started to rise from the moment I saw her in the bathroom. And now my dick is throbbing.

"You can't  expect me to stop being mad at you just because you do all this-this stuff." She says to me annoyed as she stares at me through the mirror.

"Oh babe. You can stay mad at me. It just makes it hotter." I say with my hands now at her wrists. God she's so fucking sexy.

We stare at each other through the mirror as I remain behind her. Her hair everywhere, cheeks flushed, and nipples hard, this is all making me all fucking loose it. I suddenly grad her wrists tighter and force her to grab the white counter in front of her. She lets out a small gasp and her breathing has increased as has mine.

"Just let me make you feel good." I say against her neck as I press myself against her from behind her. She lets out a faint whimper and rolls her head back. I smirk at her reaction. I take her silence as a yes.

I slide my hand from her wrist to inside the t-shirt to the top of her breast, squeezing her nipple causing her to let out a small moan. God this is so fucking hot. I stare at her reaction through the mirror. Her head is rolled back and her eyes closed shut in pleasure.

"Watch. I want you to watch what only I can make you feel. How only I can make you feel truly alive." I say in a low hoarse voice. Her head then moves forward as she gasps for more. Her eyes meeting mine, then to my hand in curiosity. I slide my hand down deathly slow, feeling her soft delicate skin, how goosebumps rise at the surface, and how I can feel her heart is beating a hundred times per minute. Her breathing is loud and fast as she is full of anticipation. The good kind of anticipation. At the top of her panties I then watch as she raises an eyebrow at my paused hand, I watch her, then I slide in putting pressure. She gasps in surprise and rolls her head back. Her knuckles turn white as she grasps the edge of he counter.

"Nice and wet just for me" I say in a hushed voice against her neck. I massage her clit causing her to whimper. Breathing fast. She bites down on her lip and her eyes are wild. My dick is throbbing in need of pleasure, so I rub my self against her ass which causes both of us a sense of pleasure. I groan, breathing heavily. I rub hard and fast against her clit.

"I'm going to slide one finger in alright? If it hurts just tell me to stop." I say rushed and low.

"Okay" she says out of breath hesitantly.

I slide my finger in and she slightly jumps and bites down on her lip hard. She whimpers, I then start moving my finger around and soon she moans loud. With my other hand I swipe her hair back.

"Look at what only I can make you feel." I say in a low hushed voice. I groan at the majestic sight in front of me. "You're mine" I say.

I place rough kisses against her neck and suck harshly causing her to moan loud again.

"Shhhh, babe. Remember, we are not alone." I say low. She whimpers. I stare at her reflection and can't take it anymore. I spin her around causing her to gasp. I grab her under her ass and lift her on top of the counter and smash my lips against hers. A sense of need overdrives me, it's full of passion and lust. I hold her against me by her ass and she grips onto my shoulders. I feel her legs wrap around me. I then continue my innocent assault placing my finger back inside causing her to burry her head in the croak of my neck to hold back a moan.