Round 37

Tok!
Tok!
Tok!

Someone knocked on my door. Nagkatinginan muna kami ni Dom bago niya puntahan ito.

Nabuga ako ng hangin.

Frustrated sa mga nangyayari sa buhay ko.

"Sky, I heard you got expelled. What happened?" isang Ma'am Gatdula ang humahangos ang tumambad sa harap ko.

Tumingin lang ako sa kanya.

"Silence means yes. Then, is it true that the reason is because you caused troubles in other students. Ikaw pa daw mismo ang naghahanap ng away?"

Pareho silang naghihintay sa sagot ko.

I sighed "Sunny's father kicked me out because he wanted me to stay away from her daughter."

"What? Why?!" Ma'am sat down beside me.

"He suspects me for being the reason for Sunny's several abduction."

"Why would he suspect you?" she asked again.

Masyadong curious si Ma'am.

"Because of the people I have dealt in the past. I did underground fighting. Maraming matataas na tao ang nakabangga ko.

"Bakit mo siya sinunod?"

"Because he had a point. Ever since na nagkakilala kami, sunod sunod na ang pagtatangkang pagkidnap sa kanya. Remember the incident where we chased down her kidnappers? One of the guys knows me. He knows what I was before and that pushed me to do his ways. I just want her safe."

"Then what changed?"

"Here." I pointed to my heart "I realized that I can protect her without avoiding her. I love her, she loves me and I think that is enough to stay."

"San si Lala?" tanong ni Dom sabay upo sa tabi ko.

"Nasa kwarto natutulog."

Then my phone rang.

Ring!
Ring!
Ring!

Sunny calling . . .

Nagkatinginan kami ni Dom. Humugot muna ako ng hangin bago sinagot ang tawag.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I didn't see you here. Okay ka lang ba?"

"Ah yeah. I had to do things so I skipped. Eh ikaw? alas dos lang ah wala ka nang klase?"

"30minutes break." there's a silence before she spoke again "I miss you."

Napangiti namad ako dun "I miss you too."

Another silence.

"Dad came home last night." she sighed

"Yeah? what about it?"

"Well, he came home with these two men and he said that they'll be my new driver and bodyguard."

"What happened to Jearth?"

"He fired him without me knowing it. I asked him why and he said he doesn't trust him anymore. Don't you think it has something to do with us?"

"Probably. Poor guy."

"And they take orders directly from Dad. I have this feeling that we won't each other that much especially outside of the school."

"We'll work this out okay?"

"Okay."

"Now, go back to class. I love you."

She giggled.

"What?" I can't help but to smile.

This woman makes me crazy.

"Kinikilig ako."

And it's my turn to giggle.

"I love you too. Bye."

She ended the call.

I sighed "The man has a lot of tricks up off his sleeves."

"What are you gonna do about it?" Dom said

"Fight. Fight for us and for what I believed in."

Nananahimik ang buhay ko dito sa bahay ng biglang may kumatok ng pagkalakas lakas.

Tok!
Tok!
Tok!

Nagmamadali akong buksan ito.

"Teka! Hinay naman sa
pagkato---- Sunny? What are you doing here?"

Blangkong tingin ang ipinupukol niya sakin.

"Is it true?"

"True what?"

"You got expelled." she stated.

"I----" I tried to speak but nothing came out.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't want to dragged you in this. Ayokong dagdagan ang tampo mo sa Daddy mo."

Her eyebrows knitted.

"Si Daddy? Is he the one who expelled you? So it's not about the so called troubles you caused? He knew about us." she suddenly stormed out. Leaving me dumbfounded.

F*ck!

"Sunny wait!" I tried to stopped her but it's useless.

This girl can run.

I immediately grabbed my keys inside and headed towards the parking lot.

Pagkarating ko dun ay saktong pag-alis din ng kotse niya.

Agad akong sumunod sa kanya.

Half an hour of chasing her car down, nakarating kami sa bahay nila.

Just what I thought.

Naabutan ko siyang papasok.

"Sunny!"

But she ignored me.

Ang kulit!

Walang guards kaya malaya akong nakapasok.

"Dad!" she yelled.

Nang walang lumabas ay dumiretso siya ay tumakbo siya hagdan.

Sinundan ko siya ng tingin hanggang sa pumasok siya isang silid.

Sumunod agad ako.

"Why do you have to do that?!" she yelled again, this time to his own father.

"I did this for your own good!" he countered.

"She will not hurt me!"

His father smirked "How can you be so sure? You don't even know her past." then his eyes shifted to me.

Lumingon sakin si Sunny. Puno ng takot at kalituhan ang mga mata niya.

"She's a killer."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay short chapter hahahaha peace! Anyways, maraming nagrerequest ng book 2 for Run Princess Run but since I don't do book 2s, I've been thinking of making a special chapter. So what do you guys think? And you can suggest kung anong gusto niyong maging story ng special chap :)

Thank you for reading!