Round 2

The next day is quite boring. Here I am listening to the Professor's lecture that I am so familiar with.

Basically ang tinuturo nila dito ngayon ay pang3rd year college sa Canada. Parang nagrereview ako.

I feel sleepy.

Hindi naman siguro ako mapapansin kung nanakaw ako ng tulog. Nasa dulo naman ako eh.

5 . . .

10 . . .

15 minutes

"Ms Quintana!"

Napatayo ako sa gulat.

"Ma'am!"

"I don't like when someone is not listening in my discussion. Hence, sleeping. It made me feel that you know a lot about the lecture more than me. Now, can you answer the problem on the board?"

I can feel their eyes on me as I got up and made my way to the front.

I wrote my solutions and answer not bothering to check because I know it's right.

She raise her eyebrow "Very well. I will let it slip just for today but I don't want it to happen again. Understood?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Sit down."

I did what she told me and try to not fall back asleep.

After her time, I walked towards the library. Doon ako tumatambay at nagbabasa.

I took an encyclopedia book and settled in an empty table.

Minutes after, I was getting engrossed on reading when I heard my name.

"Ms. Quintana."

I put down the book and saw a familiar girl standing infront of me. Pointing her finger to me.

The girl was looking at the Librarian.

The Librian stood up "Ms. Avila, what are you saying?"

"I said someone's sleeping and it's her." she spoke, clearly annoyed.

Is she referring to me?

The older woman gazed at me. She sighed and her eyes are back to the girl "She isn't."

"What?! She is! Look-----" she turn at me and stopped at mid-sentence.

I was staring back at her.

"Ms. Avila, please get out of here." she told the girl politely.

"B-but sh-----" the Librarian cut her off.

"Kung ayaw mong makarating 'to sa Daddy mo, please leave." pakiusap niya.

Her head was bowed down and started to walk away.

Tsk tsk poor girl.

"I'm sorry for the inconvinence. Please do continue what you're doing quietly." she sat down and got back to her work.

Wow. She's good for keeping that kind of situation under control. Considering that no one did any noise during.

I get back to what I'm reading an getting more interested.

Lunch came. Two more classes and my second day will be done.

I was feeling hungry so I decided to eat at the cafeteria. I don't eat at this kind of place. It's too crowded and sometimes their food is not worth my money but today is an exception. I will be late for my next class which is in an hour if go home instead.