Round 18

I was peacefully sitting on the grass. Just appreciating the cold air that touches my skin when two hands covered my eyes.

"Guess who?"

I know her voice all too well but decided to play with her.

"I don't know. It's hard to guess. Hmm Amber?" she didn't respond "Nah? Oh! Bea? No? Err Rachel?"

She immediately retracted her hand and I received a slapped in my arms.

It's hurts but I didn't mind.

"Who are those girls?!" she asked like she's gonna spit out fires.

I smiled sweetly at her "Hi babe!" instead of answering her.

"WHO.ARE.THOSE.GIRLS?" she emphasized every word and that means I'm in trouble but she's standing and my neck is hurting for looking up.

So I pulled her down and I can't help but to chuckled then she glared at me.

"I don't know okay? I'm just messing with you!"

"Not funny!"

"But it is for me!"

She was about to stand up bu I held her arm.

"Sorry na babe!" sabi ko at nagpacute sa kanya.

"Hindi mo bagay, itigil yan." tinampal niya pa ang noo ko.

Ring
Ring
Ring

I took out my phone.

Dom calling . . .

"Hello insan and Rainee!" kaway nito samin via video call.

We waved back "Hey what's up?" I asked.

"Not much. I just called to inform you that we will be having dinner on your house tonight!" - Dom

"Really? Bakit daw?" I asked.

"Hindi ko alam hahahaha naexcite akong sabihin sayo eh. Pero pwede naman dahil miss na ako ni Tito hahahaha." - Dom

Happy kid siya bes.

Ring
Ring
Ring

"Wait Dad is calling too. Kita nalang tayo mamaya okay?"

"Osige see you!"

She hung up and I answered Dad's.

"Hey Dad."

"Hi Tito!" - Rainee

"It's a good thing that you're with her Rainee. I would like to invite you to dinner at our house. A simple family dinner." - Dad.

Bigla siyang natense.

"T-Tito, I don't know." she looked at me then to him "It's a f-family thing and I-------"

"Rainee, you're a family and I want you to be there. Sky, make sure she'll come or else don't come home." - Dad

-_____-

"See? you're a family and I'm not!"

She chuckled "Cute!" she kissed my cheek and turn to him "Sige Tito punta ako."

"Good. I need to go now. You two take care okay?"

"Yes Dad."

He cut the call.