Especially if it because of her being too afraid to go to the base.

"I don't think I've ever met someone as in love with anyone as you and Lauren," Dinah announced and Camila turned to face her.

"You and Normani love each other lots," She said and Dinah bit down on her lip.

"Do you think I'm annoying?" She questioned and Camila laughed.

"Yes," She joked but Dinah's face fell slightly, although she covered it well, "hey, what's wrong, you know I didn't mean it."

"I think I'm annoying, that I get on people's nerves," Dinah frowned.

"Who told you that?" Camila asked her.

"Normani said that I can be annoying and a lot to handle," Dinah told her.

"Were you arguing at the time?" Camila prodded and Dinah nodded.

"Yeah and she said that I annoy people," She ran a hand through her hair and Camila reached over to squeeze her knee.

"Everyone says things they don't mean in arguments, you're the one who told me that. You aren't annoying," She smiled reassuringly.

"Every time I say something someone tells me to shut up," Dinah furrowed her eyebrows.

"Well they shouldn't because you're really smart DJ. You've given me some of the best advice I've ever received, they just don't see that side of you very often because you hide it. And they're missing out, because I think it's one of your best qualities," Camila told her honestly and Dinah flashed her a smile.

"I don't say this a lot but I'm really glad I met you," She admitted.

"I'm glad I met you too, Ally is my sister but you're my best friend, you get me," Camila nudged her with her shoulder and Dinah laughed.

"God help me if I understand what the fuck goes on inside that head of yours."

After a quick stop to eat their pancakes, which they both agreed where much better than what Camila could ever make, they arrived in the same parking lot as last night, only a lot more full.

"Are you sure no one will see me?" Camila fussed and Dinah tugged her arm.

"Yes, I'm positive. We go through a different door anyway," She told her.

It wasn't that Camila didn't trust Dinah, it was just that she was incredibly reckless.

And this situation had about a million different ways to go wrong.

Nonetheless, they made it into Dinah's headquarters easily and the man who looked to be around Lauren's age smiled happily at Camila.

"You're Jauregui's girl, she told me about you," He informed her and Camila's face lit up.

"Really, when, what did she say?" Camila was suddenly intrigued on what her girlfriend had to say.

"Well, the first time was at the party and she said she was looking for you because you'd ran off upset. Then when she came to work I asked how things were and she said they were good, she really liked you," He nodded and Camila beamed.

Lauren had tried to find her after she left, albeit it was too late, but she tried.

"Awe, I like her too," She scrunched up her nose but was interrupted by Dinah coughing.