"Shut up! I'll be going". Alvin said as he wave goodbye and walks away.

"Bye!". You said.

"So where do you want to go next sweetheart?". Seth said.

"Hmm any good place we can go?". You said.

"The carnival ". Seth said with a smile.

"Okay then ". You said.

You and Seth went to the carnival.
You and Seth have fun riding different kinds of ride.

"That was fun". You said as you eat a cotton candy.

"Hahaha yeah". Seth said.

"Look at this love birds~".

You and Seth turn around as you two heard a voice.

Behind the two of you was a purple haired guy with purple eyes and smiles at the two of you.

"Um..who are you?". You said .

"Hahaha you don't know me but! He does!". The purple hair guy said as he points at Seth.

"Austin...". Seth said with a growl and a glare.

"Hahaha still mad bro?". The purple haired guy who's name was Austin said.

"What are you doing here?". Seth said as he cross his arms.

"Here to have fun of course". Austin said as he walks towards you and shows his hand to you.

"Hi I'm Austin as you heard , and you are?". Austin said.

"(Y/n)". You said shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you , did you know that guy your with is really stubborn?". Austin said with a laugh.

"I'm not stubborn ". Seth said as he gritted his teeth.

"Hahaha yes you are". Austin said .

"Hey wanna join us?". You said .

"Sure ". Austin said with a smile.

"I'll be happy if you don't". Seth said.

"Hahaha still the same Seth". Austin said as the three of you start walking.

The three of you sit for a moment at the  store on a chair .

You were eating some ice cream and Seth was drinking  some Apple juice . Austin looks at the two of you.

"You know , you two are really sweet, are you dating?". Austin said with a smile.

"N-no!". You said as you blush and shake your head.

"Hahaha the two of you look really sweet ..sweet like macarons!". Austin said.

 Austin said

"Eeeeh". You said as you cheeks turn redder.

Austin suddenly looks at the left and smirk.

"Come here ". Austin said as he stands up and grabs the arm of you and Seth.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing!?". Seth said as the two of you are being dragged by Austin.

Soon he stops and pushes the two of you lightly .

"This two would like to do it please". Austin said as he put a ticket on the table.

"Whaaat!!!?". You yelled as you saw the sign which the two of you are dragged at.

"Marriage booth?". Seth said.

"Uh huh". Austin said as he nods his head.

"Whyyyy?!?". You said as you try to run away by your way was being guarded by Austin who smirks at you.

"Come on (y/n)~". Austin said .

Your shoulder was grab and you turn your head to see Seth who smiles at you.

"Let's just do it so that it'll be over soon". Seth said.

"Fiiiiine". You said as you sigh and walk over the booth.

The priest starts talking and blah blah blah..

"Okay I pronounce you husband and wife , you may kiss the bride". The priest said.

You blush madly . Seth brings his lips closer to your face.

You waited and feel his lips on your cheek

You waited and feel his lips on your cheek. You opened your eyes and saw him smile .

"No no no!! It must be on the lips!". The priest said.

"Oh I'll just save that to the real wedding~". Seth said as he wink at you.

-----------------
Okay guys I'm really sorry for those who are reading The story Deal with the Alpha...I'm sorry but I'll discontinue the story..I know you guys will hate me...

But!

I'll replace it with something better! I just..run out of ideas in that story I'm really sorry :(