Unconscious

My dad's pissing me off guys-

He may take my laptop.

So imma pre-emptively post a bunch of chapters just in case he does

Enjoy m8s

--

- Jack's perspective -

The car ride was silent, other than the blaring of the police sirens as we drove at least 80 mph down the highway to the hospital. Mark finally realized he didn't have on a shirt when the officer had said "I'll let you two get ready, then we can go."

This break was off to a great start.

Mark said nothing the entire way there. He only had his hand on my thigh, but his eyes were glued to the road.

Once we had gotten out of the car he wrapped me in a tight hug and showered me in kisses. The officer awkwardly stood to the side and glanced at his watch every now and then before Mark let me go so we could enter the hospital.

"So, what happened to Felix, officer?" Mark asked

"All we could gather from Cry's incoherent ramblings was that he was attacked." He replied

We entered the building to see Cry pacing around the room, he was mumbling things to himself and rubbing his hands together.

When his eyes fell on us he ran to Mark for a hug. After Cry stepped back he apologized quickly and thanked us for coming.

He seemed to be very shaken up, his hair was a mess and his cheeks were stained with tears.

The redness in his eyes showed that he'd been crying fairly recently too.

"Mark, Jack, please, you gotta help my baby. He just.. He just... Came out of nowhere and attacked him. Please..." Cry was stumbling over his own words as tears began to form in his eyes.

Mark put his hands on his shoulders and shook him lightly.

"Cry. Who hurt Felix? We can't help unless you tell us who hurt him."

Tears fell from his eyes and his expression became soft.

"I... I... I..." he began

"It was Yami." His expression had changed in an instant, for now it was anger

"Felix and I were just out in the park. Yami came behind us and knocked me out. Between consciousness, I had seen him hitting Felix... over... and over... When I woke up, I saw Felix. He was lying on the ground next to me, covered in blood, unconscious. Then I called the cops, they brought me here and I told them to go get you." He added

"Do you know what he hit you with?" the officer asked

"I dunno officer, it's kind of hard to tell when you're getting hit in the head with something that was probably made of metal." He replied with some bite to his tone

"Sorry." He added "I don't know."

"If I had to guess, I'd say a baseball bat." he added

Officer Hull nodded and walked toward another officer, to which they both took out notepads and began writing.

"Cry, why the hell would Yami come after Felix?" I ask

Cry began to stare at the floor and sighed. He rubbed his face with his hands and waited a moment before replying.

"Yami and I... used to be... together..." He stuffed his hands in his pockets and looked at the floor again

"I broke it off about a month ago (A/N - 3 weeks before PewDieCry) We had been dating for over a year, but he had begun to change and refused to tell me what was wrong. He would stay out late, drinking and not tell me where he'd been. Lord only knows what else he did while he was drunk." he looked back up at us with tears in his eyes

"It's all my fault. Felix could be dead and it's all my fault." He covered his face with his hands and fell into a nearby chair as he sobbed profusely

Mark pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead.

"I love you baby." He said quietly

"I love you too." I replied with a soft kiss on his lips

I'm not sure why he decided to kiss me and reassure me of his love. Whether it was Cry's story, or that he could be loosing Felix for good, but all I know is, it helped me.

--

**Time skip (to a few hours later) brought to you by a dildo machine - I don't know what it is either**

- Felix's perspective -

Boom boom...

What's that sound?

Boom boom...

Why won't it stop??

Boom boom...

I opened my eyes to see I was in a bright room that lacked color. The smell of bandaids and hand sanitizer lingered in the air.

I looked down at my arms to see I had tubes and needles everywhere. I began to try and take one out of my arm, but I was quickly stopped by a nurse.

I gave up struggling with her after the 4th or 5th time she had to move my arm away from the one with the IV tubes attached.

My head fell back to the pillow, my eyelids heavy. I rolled my head to the right of me to see a cup of water. I tried to move my arm to grab it, but I instead knocked it off the table. Good thing that wasn't glass...

The nurse quickly cleaned it up and got me a new cup and this time, helped me drink it.

I danced between being awake and the void of what could very well have been death.

I finally awoke at 3am. The monotonous sound of the heart-rate monitor beeping felt like someone was bashing my head in with a hammer.

My eyes flicked to the door as I noticed Mark, Jack, and Cry slowly enter. Jack was rubbing his eyes, Mark was holding him, and Cry seemed more distressed and alert than ever.

- Mark's perspective -

As we entered the room, Felix tried to say "Hey" and smile, to which it only came out as a weak whine and a very light smile.

I sat Jack in the first chair I saw, and kneeled next to my bestfriend.

"Hey bud." I said in a half-hearted whisper

He made a small sound and looked at me with the same weak smile.

I stepped out of the way and took a seat next to Jack as Cry held Felix's hand. His head hung in shame, for he still saw this as "all his fault".

Jack laid his head on my chest and began to doze off again while I stared blankly into the room. I sighed and watched the seconds on the clock pass silently.

Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock...

1118

_________________________________

No final note because my mom's about to come in my room whoOps, I'll add one in later D:

Love you guys and thanks for reading, bah-byeee! <3