Tardy passes

- Mark's Perspective -

I layed back on my bed, allowing myself to sink into the plush pillows and soft blankets. I held up my phone to see it was only 6(pm). My stomach growled, sending me downstairs to get a snack.

After taming my hunger for the next few hours, I saw on my phone that I had one new notification. Please let it be from Jack.

1 new message from- Jack:

"Hey Markimoo~ are you busy? I wanted to know if you could come over tonight. My family isnt home and it's boring here without you."

-

Without a seconds hesitation, I tucked in the laces on my converse and slapped a note on the fridge- "With friends, be back tomorrow. - Mark"

I grabbed some clothes and a hairbrush, stuffed them in a bag and hurried out the door. Finally.

--

I quickened my pace as I saw Jack's house peek around from the corner. I ran to the front door and opened it up immediately. (Seeing as how only close friends and couples can do that to eachother.) I saw Jack standing in front of a mirror as he messed around with his hair. He ran into my arms as soon as he saw me.

"I missed you so much." He said while bringing his lips to an inch from mine

"A few hours feels like an eternity without you." I reply, my arms tightly around his waist.

He quickly closed the gap between us and cupped my face. He ran his fingers through my hair as the kiss for more heated. My tongue gently gliding over his as we began to make our way to the couch. He stradled my waist and snaked his hands up my shirt.

He took off my shirt and started kissing down my jaw-line to my neck. I let out a small moan and took off his shirt, stopping for a moment to admire his body.

Jack ran his hands over my chest and worked his way to my waist. I kissed, nipped and licked his neck gently. Earning a few small moans from my boyfriend.

*door knob rattles*

Jack swiftly got off top of me and pulled a blanket over us. Jack's eldest sister walked in the house as soon as he pulled the thick blanket over our laps.

"Why are you guys shirtless?" She asked while eyeballing the trail of items Jack and I left behind.

"It's hot." He replied shakily

"Probably cause you're covered in a blanket." she said while sifting through a kitchen drawer

"Our legs were cold. Why are you home?" Jack replied

"Just needed to get the keys to my apartm- Aha! Here they are. Bye guys, don't have sex on our couch please. Do it where everyone else does- Jack's bed." Just as she said that she walked out the door. I chuckled a little, causing Jack to as well.

"Well, she kinda killed the mood." Jack said while rolling his eyes

"So... Do you wanna just cuddle and watch Supernatural?" (A/n- Yes, Supernatural. Cause Supernatural is my sh/t)

He nodded and curled up onto my chest. I opened Netflix and started the next episode.

"Do you ever quietly ship Destiel?" He asked while running his fingers through my hair

I chuckled a little bit before answering-

"How could I not? They would be so cute together."

Jack smiled and crawled up my chest a little to plant a gentle kiss on my lips. He rested his head on my chest and began to softly snore after the end of the first episode. I kissed his forehead and pulled the blanket just past his shoulders.