Under the Sheets

(A/n- Sh/ts getting real fam:0 *If you dont wanna read smut I'll set a mark where it ends*)

- Jack's Perspective -

Once Mark and I were both in only our jeans, we paused for a moment to take in the sight of each other. Mark leaned down to my lips and slowly began rocking his hips.

I unbuttoned his pants and tugged at them gently. He quickly pulled them off after taking off mine. I blushed deeply as he crawled back on top of me and began trailing kisses down my chest and stopped at the elastic of my boxers.

"Are you sure you're ready?" Mark asked sweetly

I was still a little nervous, seeing as how it was my first time, but I trusted and most of all loved Mark.

"I'm sure." I replied

With that he slid off my boxers and began kissing and licking my member gently. I let out a loud moan as he licked my tip before taking me in whole. I clenched the bed sheets in my fists as he bobbed his head up and down steadily.

"Uhng... Mark..." I said while Mark quickened his pace.

I could feel myself coming closer to my climax and began to thrust my hips gently into him. He groaned softly every now and then, only turning me on more.

"Mark.. I'm gonna-" Just as I began I released in his mouth. He swallowed it all and licked the rest off my member.

"Mmm, you taste good~" Mark said in a deep voice

I pulled his face to mine and kissed him deeply. I slowly ran my hands down his chest and into his boxers. I wrapped my fingers around his member and began pumping slowly. He groaned softly and gently slipped his tongue into my mouth.

- Mark's Perspective -

I pulled away from Jack's mouth slowly, letting a string of saliva hang between us. He stuck out his tongue and licked it away. Kinky little shit.

I let Jack pull down my boxers. He stared for a moment at my size then blushed deeply.

I kissed his neck gently as I slowly slid two fingers into him. Once I felt him relax around my fingers I began to pull them in and out slowly. He moaned softly as I added another finger to adjust him to my size.

"Enough teasing Mark...-" He pressed his lips to my ear before continuing in a low voice "I want to feel you inside of me~" I bit my lip as I felt my erection grow.

I flipped him over and lined myself up with his entrance. I entered him slowly and felt him shudder underneath me.

"Are you good?" I ask while moving inside him a little more slowly

"Mhm." he said while biting his lip and stifling a moan

I began to rock my hips rhythmically, searching for his sweet spot.

"Ahhhh~ Mark." Jack moaned

found it.

I picked up the pace a little, striking his prostate every time. Jack and I became moaning messes as I felt myself climbing toward my climax.

I gently stroked his member, causing him to moan. I sped up a little more, but was still gentle and didn't release until I knew Jack would too. I moaned and grunted to get him ready.

We both came and I pulled out slowly. Jack quickly spun around and licked the cum of my member.

"Mmm, you taste amazing~" He licked my member a few more times before handing me my boxers from off the floor. I smirked as his ass stuck up in the air when he bent down to pick up his clothes.

After we were both dressed in some comfy pajama pants we cuddled in my bed before falling asleep together. My arms were around his waist and my face was buried in his neck. I fell asleep just as I heard the front door open.

Good thing they came home now and not 10 minutes ago.

-- *End of smut* --

It was around way too damn early when I looked at the bright red numbers on the clock. 5:48 am.

I felt Jack shift underneath me slightly. I decided risking being late again wasn't worth it and slowly crawled out of bed after kissing the back of Jack's head gently.

As I got up and stretched slowly, I heard a faint sound from behind me coming from my bed.

"Good morning Markimoo." Jack said in his sexy morning voice as he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist

"Mmm, good morning Jackaboy." I said with a smile. I turned to face him and kissed him deeply.

"I need a shower, you wanna join me?" I asked with a wink

He smiled and took my hand as I walked into the bathroom. I admired his body as we got undressed and stepped in together. I felt him doing the same as I poured some shampoo into my hand and worked it into my hair.

Jack reached for a bar of soap only to have it slip out of his hands and fall at my feet. Him and I looked at eachother before bursting into laughter. I gently kicked it over to him so he could grab it while I rinsed out my conditioner.

We both finished washing off and stepped out of the shower together. Jack and I dried eachother off then got dressed. He had pre-emptively packed clothes and didnt need to borrow any.

Since we were ready a while before we needed to leave, Jack and I cuddled on the couch together before heading out the door together, fingers laced.

We got to the bus stop right before the bus pulled up. I got into the seat first, so Jack could sit on my lap facing me.

"I love you Mark." Jack said with his arms draped around my neck with a soft smile

I placed my hands on his hips and looked him up and down before speaking.

"I love you too Jack, you mean the world to me. I won't let anyone hurt you." I replied, kissing him gently then letting him bury his face in my neck

We both heard a cute "Awwwe" from a few girls behind us and chuckled lightly.

I feel like today is gonna be a good day.

1056
____________________________

:3 Awe~ cute right?

So, are my sinner-children satified now? XD The smut happened \(°^°)/ I got nothing else to say~ other than my classic outro:3

So...

Thanks so much for reading! I'll cya next time- I luuvs you guys! Bah-Byeee!!!❤