I Do.

- Jack's Perspective -

I groaned lightly as I felt someone tap on my shoulder while whispering incoherently. I turned over on my other side, facing away from the evil creature that was trying to pry me from my slumber.

A small huff of dissapointment came right before a piercing light filled the room.

"Ahg fine! I'm up, I'm up!" I growled as I sat up and threw my blanket aside

Mark stood in front of me, smiling slyly with his arms crossed.

"You good about yourself yet?" I asked, rubbing my eyes

"A little bit, yeah." He replied "You may want to get up, the bus comes in an hour."

He was wearing one of my flannels and some deep blue jeans. I went upstairs to get dressed to find a small Chica pup curled in a ball, lying on my pillow.

"Aww, pupper." I said quietly while patting her head gently with a smile

I quickly got changed and ran downstairs to see Mark was making breakfast. A plate of golden pancakes on one side, a plate of bacon on the other. I quietly creeped up behind him and draped my arms about his waist. I buried my face in his neck and sighed softly.

"Is my baby tired?' He asked, turning off the stove and spinning around to wrap me in a warm embrace

I looked into his soft, brown eyes and he into mine. His eyes always glowed bright with happiness and joy, at least they're supposed to. When his eyes would cloud up, and the joy would be covered in layers of sadness, it would break me. Mark's happiness, is my happiness, He's my world. So you can understand why it hurts so much to see him sad, right?

I was torn from my thoughts by Mark's hand cupping my cheek. He ran his thumb across my bottom lip as his expression became soft. I met his eyes to see they were troubled.

"Mark, what's wrong?' I said softly

He turned away and broke the hug abruptly, sniffling lightly. I walked over to him and placed a hand on his back.

"Baby... you can tell me." I was worried, his eyes showed fear, regret, and heartbreak

Without saying a word, Mark turned back toward me and wrapped his arms around me tightly. He buried his face in my neck and cried silently, sniffling every-so-often. His tears felt warm on my neck, as they drenched my shirt.

He mumbled something softly and squeezed me once more before loosening his grip a little bit, still holding onto me for dear life.

"What was that baby?" I asked soothingly while rubbing his back

"Please, never leave me. I love you too much to be apart from you." He said a little more coherently, lifting his face from my neck

He kissed my cheek and reluctantly released me from his warm hug. Mark sniffled a few more times, his back turned to me, obviously not wanting me to see him in this state. My nose tingled and my eyes burned as I heard Mark's quiet sobs. He tried his best to hold them in and brush away his tears to no avail.

I stood, shocked, at how such a handsome, strong man could ever come to love me as much as he does. What have I done right to deserve someone so perfect as him? That one thought would run through my mind 24/7. Why would someone like me, have caught the eye of someone that could have anyone else. Someone much more attractive, someone less awkward.

"Because, Jack. I love you. Not anyone else. I love every single one of the things you and or others may see as flaws. You are the only one I want, the only one I'll ever need." He managed to stammer through tears, as though he were reading my mind

"I didn't say that out loud, did I?" I questioned

"Say what? Say what I ask myself everyday? No, but I figured that's what was running through your mind, seeing as how you were so quiet." He replied

"I love you too Mark, I promise to stay by your side until death do us part." I said while looking at my ring longingly and holding my arms out for a hug

I heard Mark quietly whisper "I do.", obviously not intending for me to hear him as he embraced me in a hug once more.

743

_______________________________________

Lit, so I got my laptop. I'll update whenever I can, it should be easier now. And hopefully, I can even update my other book too, if you guys'd like. Idk though. Thanks so much for reading and I hope you lovelies have a wonderful day. Ill cya in the next chapter, I love yousss guyssss, Bah-Byeee! <3