Broken Heart

- Marks Perspective -

As I lay next to Jack, both of us only in our boxers,(*Wink wink nudge nudge*) I began to think. Think about life and how it all seems to crumble into place, not always perfectly, but working out in the end for the most part. How? How have all of these wonderful things happened in the past month and a half? It started with meeting a scrawny, Irish boy at my bus stop. That once, insignificant person is now my world, my universe, the love of my life.

I felt Jack begin to stir next to me and watched as he opened his eyes.

"Good morning sexy." I say in my rugged morning voice, causing Jack to blush

I gently kissed the tip of his nose and wrapped my arm around his waist. I pulled his body into mine as I turned on my side.

Jack let out a soft groan as the sunlight began to shine through the edges of his curtains. I nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck and began to kiss from his jawline to his shoulder gently.

"Mmm... Mark what are you doing?" Jack asked groggily, through his thick Irish accent

"Well, it is the weekend... I was hoping we could have some fun before we started our day." I replied, now licking and nibbling gently.

He let out a soft moan and pulled my face to his. I turned him on his back and propped myself on top of him. He pulled me in for a soft kiss that became heated in a matter of seconds.

"Ahh Mark~" Jack moaned out as I kissed down his bare chest, gently outlining each of his curves with the tip of my tongue. I kissed his bulge and began tugging on the elastic of his boxers.

Jack sat up quickly and sat with his legs tucked beneath him. He pushed me on my back and crawled on top of me, slowly creeping his hand up my inner thigh into my boxers.

"Mmm... Jack~" I whispered into his ear as he kissed my neck softly

"I love you." He said, slowly pulling himself away from me, stopping to kiss me softly before rolling off the bed and starting to get dressed

"Damn tease..." I mumbled, sitting up and readjusting the elastic of my boxers

**This time skip is brought to you by H2LO- The new diet water! (Amazing world of Gball anyone?)**

- Jack's Perspective -

I sat across from Felix at the lunch table. Wiishu to his right and Mark to my left, our fingers laced.

Wiishu's face had begun to turn a deep shade of red, for Felix was explaining how they "met".

(Please bear with me here, I have been working on alot in my (way too long of an) absence. I won't let you guys down ;- ;)

"So... You guys are dating now?" Mark asked, flicking his eyes between Felix and I

Wiishu smiled lightly, her eyes shining brightly as Felix draped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her into him. I scooted closer to Mark, preparing myself for a 'cutest couple battle'.

I leaned into Mark's chest as he moved his hand to my waist and pulled me close. I listened to the rhythmic pumping of his heart while he continued to talk to Felix and Wiishu. I could hear the conversation, but didn't care enough to process it. I just let myself drift off into my thoughts.

"Felix! What the hell do you think you're doing with my girlfriend?" Ken yelled, bounding toward Felix angrily

How did he know Felix's name?

Wiishu whipped her head around and stormed toward her ex-boyfriend. A few kids turned their heads to watch the two and prepared for a fight by grabbing out their phones.

"I'm not your girlfriend, Ken. We were over when you decided to stay friends with that pompous dick and his pet." Wiishu said, gesturing toward Cry and Yami

Ken glared and stared deeply into her eyes. His gaze softened when Wiishu crossed her arms and cocked her hip. He cupped her cheek with his hand and ran his thumb over her bottom lip. She quickly turned her face away in disgust, huffing slightly.

Ken let his hand drop to his side and stuffed it in his pocket. His eyes clouded with sadness as Wiishu turned away completely and started walking back toward our table. Ken reached out his arm and grabbed Wiishu by the hand.

"Please, dont go. I love you...." He said faintly as Wiishu glared at him over her shoulder

"Goodbye, Ken" She replied, yanking her arm from his grasp and taking her seat next to Felix once more.

Kens lips parted slightly as he looked to her in dismay. He sniffled lightly and turned toward Cry and Yami, who were looking at him with eyes of confusion. He shoved both hands in his pockets and walked through the two, causing them to step back in surprise. He ignored their attempts to grasp his attention as he walked out of the lunchroom, to the lobby, then finally out of the school itself.

857
________________________

Guys- I can't express how sorry I am for this way too long of a delay in chapter updates. I tried my hardest to get on a good schedule but it will take some doing. I'm in almost all challenged classes, meaning I get homework every night, especially weekends. Again, I'm super sorry about the huge delay. Thanks so much for reading and I'll cya next time :'3 I love you guys! Bah- Byeeee!!!❤❤❤