New Girl

- School -
- This chapter will be in Jack's perspective -

- A few days later (Tuesday) -

I keep catching glimpses of Mark, looking towards me with sorrowful eyes. Eyes that made me want to shower him and hugs and kisses at that moment. I missed the feeling of his lips on mine. My head on his chest, his arms about my waist. It was a feeling that compared to no other. Nothing could give you the same sense of love, security and warmth like a hug from Mark Fishbach.

As the bell rang to free us from the torment of another lesson from our teacher, I waited for Mark to leave before packing up. A kid about six foot tall, dark brown hair, covering his face, came up to me with a girl on his arm like they were connected at the hip.

"You got a lot of nerve to be showing your face around here after you ruined my night last week." He said while rubbing his hand on the girls shoulder as a signal to head out of the class.

"Excuse me?" I ask while slinging one strap of my bookbag over my shoulder and standing up

"You and that boyfriend of yours. I was trying to enjoy a night with my girlfriend until I saw you two disgusting freaks sucking each others faces off." He replied, this time a little more aggression in his tone.

I blushed slightly at the memory of that night, only to have it ripped from my mind as the kid pushed me against the wall by my collar.

"He isn't my boyfriend!" I say trying to avoid having the life choked out of me

"Lies!" He slammed my head against the wall, making nt vision go blurry for a moment

"Now, you're going to do as I say, or else the entire school finds out your little secret of how gay you and your boyfriend are, correct?" He says loosening his grip on my collar letting my feet regain connection with the floor.

I nod slowly as a wicked grin appears from underneath his bangs. He thrusts a stack of papers into my chest, almost knocking the air out of me completely.

"Im failing Language and Science. Get to work. If I don't see my grades above 'B's you and your boyfriend are in for a treat, courtesy of yours truly."

He threw his bag over his shoulder and walked out of the classroom to meet up with his purple-haired girlfriend. She shot me a look of 'I'm so sorry' before wrapping herself in his arms to join him in a kiss

I rolled my eyes and angrily stuffed my, and the other kids papers into my bag. As I stormed out of the room, I passed by Mark by his locker to see him scrambling to put away his phone and catch up to me.

I kept walking and didn't turn to face him as he set a hand on my shoulder.

"Jack, hey man, what's wrong?" He said while readjusting his shoulder strap.

I breathed deeply before adding, "Nothing, I'm fine."

"Jack, I've known you long enough to know when your upset. What's wrong?" He asked while taking his hand off my shoulder and stuffing it into his pocket.

"Nothing." I repeated before leaving Mark standing in the hallway.

Mark and I did sit together on the bus but we didn't talk or look at eachother the entire ride. As we parted ways at our stop, we both glanced at each other but quickly turned in the direction of our houses and started walking.

- Next day -

"Class, I would like you to welcome a new student!" Our teacher explains before welcoming a short girl with dark blonde hair into the class. "Everyone, this is Wiishu. Wiishu, hello!"

I scanned the room to see if there were any excited faces toward the new girl. I was confused when I saw Felix looking over at me while winking. I responded with a look of confusion so he told me to turn around.

I looked at Mark for a moment to see that his jaw was dropped and was practically drooling. I felt my heart shatter at the sight of this. I faced the front of the room, looking away from Mark.

I obtained Wiishu's gaze and she looked at me with a smile and waved politely. I replied to her kindness with a look of 'I really hate you at the moment' as I watched her smile fade. She glanced at Mark before blushing then taking a seat a few chairs away from us.

The rest of the class, I had to contain my rage every time I saw Mark so much as glance at her. why is he doing this? I thought he liked me... I'm such an idiot! God why did I waste my time with him?!

The bell rang, releasing me from my thoughts. I saw Mark out of my peripheral vision looking at Wiishu and smiling. Why is she smiling back?? What is happening?? Why is Mark toying with my emotions?!

I give Mark an angry look before storming out of the classroom and heading to lunch.

"Hey! Fag! Get over here and clean up this mess!" One of the three stooges called after whispering to his buddies and jokingly shoving them with a wicked grin plastered on his face

I walk towards them shakily, lunch tray in hand looking them from face to face trying to be brave. I knew the one, he was the kid that made me do his homework....

He removed his arm from the girl, leaving her to toy with her hair some more. He looked me in the eyes as he slid his hand underneath my tray and before I could notice and try to stop him, he had thrusted my food into my face.

"Right. There." He said to me, before dusting himself off then turning to face Wingus and Dingus. He gave them both high fives then gesturing for the girl to go back under his arm again. She looked up at him happily, glanced towards me, then let the rosy happiness drip from her face as she exchanged a dissapointed look toward the man with no face only to shrug it off then let him pull her to him.

As they walked away I felt a hand on my shoulder. Please let that be who I hope it is...

"It's Jack, right? Mark has told me a lot about you." Wiishu said with a kind smile while handing me some napkins

"If he truly told you a lot about me, then you should know only friends and family call me Jack. To you, I'm Sean." I say taking the napkins with a half-hearted smile

"Oh...I'm sorry Ja... Sean. I didn't realize." I felt bad about being rude to her. She seems like such a kind and loving person

"No, I'm sorry Wiishu, today's just been rough. You can call me Jack." I say with a big grin while wiping off peices of corn from my arms

"Oh you missed a spot." She said before leaning into me, just over an inch away from my face to get a small chunk of mashed potato off my cheek with a napkin

I cleared my throat as a signal of 'too close' before she looked me in the eyes and blushed lightly

No. Just, No. Well... maybe...

____________________________

:0 ooh cliffhanger. :D I don't have much to say other than sorry for not posting and I'll try to make myself a schedule! I luuv you and thanks so much for reading! Bah-Byeee!