Truth or Dare

-Jack's house-
-Marks Perspective-

I sat quietly, notebook and pencil in hand as I watched Jack and Wiishu sit on the couch together. I have to break this up. Now.

"Hey guys, so guess what, I have an idea for our book we should be working on rather than taking selfies." I say this while glaring at Wiishu before plopping myself in between the two of them

Jack and Wiishu both move to either side of the couch as I set myself in the middle. We talked for a few moments over the idea until I noticed Wiishu's hand was on my thigh. Way too close for comfort.

I moved her hand off of me while giving her a questionable look.

"I'm sorry Mark. I didn't mean-" Wiishu began before I cut her off

"It's fine, just don't do it again." She nodded her head as I finished and I began writing some more. Just then there were two knocks at the door.

"It's probably Felix, I'll get it." I said while standing up quickly and letting the two reunite. Gross...

I ran to the door and immediately stepped outside with Felix.

"Aren't you supposed to let me in?" He asked while fixing his backpack strap

"No, You've seen Wiishu right? Good, I need dirt on her. You got anything?" I said quickly, barely able to enunciate my words properly

"Wait why? Isn't that Jack's girlfriend?" He gave me a questionable look before I continued. This time, upset by even thinking about the two being a couple.

"I just... Don't get a good feeling from being around her you know? It feels like she's up to something."

Felix pondered for a minute before answering.

"Now that you mention it... You remember the kid that covered Jack in his lunch?"

I nodded, already intrigued.

"I remember seeing Wiishu with them after school. I could tell she wasnt being bullied because she was kissing one of the guys in the group."

I immediately hugged Felix with all of my energy. His hugs were warm, loving, but nowhere near the sensation of an embrace from Jack.

I placed my hands on his shoulders before thanking him and then opening the door.

As we entered the house, the first thing I saw only fueled my rage toward the blonde-haired she devil. It was Wiishu and Jack. Sitting on the couch together while she rested her head on his lap. Felix walked ahead of me and made his entrace, causing the two to stand up and greet him.

I silently thanked Felix as he sat in between them on the couch, allowing me to set myself down into the chair across from them once more.

--
- Jack's perspective -

We had been writing and discussing for hours before Felix finally decided we should play truth or dare.

"Alright Wiishu- Truth or dare?" Felix asked while nudging her gently

"Truth..?" She responded quietly

Felix nodded, obviously unimpressed.

"Alright, is it true... you have feelings for someone in this room?"

Wiishu faced Mark for a moment before looking me in the eyes and placing a hand on my thigh. She's so beautiful... the only person that had ever made me feel this way before was... Mark... I began to remember the night him and I spent together, our electric kiss and how we layed together on his couch until I was kicked out by his dad.

My heart dropped as I remembered the look he had given me as I walked out of his house. Love, saddness, anger and regret. But what was he regretting? Bringing me to his house? Kissing me?

Then I remembered the look he gave Wiishu- anger flared in my heart as all of my thoughts of love were wiped away with a single expression. I laced Wiishu's fingers in mine as I brought myself back to reality.

I felt a pair of eyes on my back. I turned to see Mark standing up out of his chair and exiting the room. He brought a hand to his face as he turned his back to us and walked out of the room.

Mark returned a few minutes later- eyes bloodshot and face flushed. Was he crying? I quickly let go of Wiishu's hand as he sat himself back down in the chair.

--
-A few minutes later-

We were all red-faced from laughter as Felix fell to the ground after completing his dance number. We felt as if we weren't having enough fun with our game so I invited everyone to have drinks. Wiishu refused but Felix and Mark gladly accepted.

"Alright, alright-" Felix said while wiping away a tear of laughter

"I will be dealing the rest of the game." He said while slightly slurring his words and then smiling like an idiot

"Mark. Is it true you have kissed someone that is sitting in this room?"

Felix you idiot. I said to myself while holding back the urge to slap him

Mark looked at me for a second, then returned his gaze to Felix. He hesitated for a second before answering.

"No." He stated

I was shocked to hear the way he said it. So sure of his answer, yet so confused.

"Hey guys- do you smell that?" Felix asked while smelling different spots in the room. We all shook our heads in disagreement before he continued.

"Smells like bullshit."

Marks face turned a deep shade of red as Felix and Wiishu began laughing. I looked at him with eyes of "How could you say that?" and "I couldn't care less about you." For I still didn't know how I felt about him.

"Alright Jack, you're up." Felix said with a wicked grin. He winked at Mark before meeting my eyes again

"I dare you to kiss Wiishu."

Mark stared in shock at Felix as he looked at Wiishu and I. Felix scooted a little bit closer to Mark and put his hands on his shoulders.

Wiishu looked to me, blushing. I wasn't sure how I felt about this. Do I want to kiss her? Yeah she's pretty, kind and funny but what about Mark? No, he doesn't care about me. Screw him.

I looked back to Wiishu, partly confused. Felix began laughing quietly as Wiishu and I brought our faces closer together.

Just before our lips touched, Felix shoved Mark into Wiishu. Causing her to fall over and me to lock lips with my long lost lover. I could hear Felix roar with laughter as Wiishu began to yell and curse at him.

I soon thereafter found myself on Marks lap as we continued our kiss. Felix kept laughing and Wiishu was still yelling, but all that mattered at that moment was Mark. His lips reminding me of all the fun times we had, while simultaneously erasing the bad.

This was the person I could see myself spending the rest of my life with. How could I have been so blind? This man loves me. I love him. I hope this lasts forever...

_____________________________

:3 So. The fluff? It happened. I will warn you though-*spoiler alert* it doesn't last long. Not long at all ¡~¡ Hope you enjoyed this chapter- it was super fun to write. "*sniff sniff* smells like bullshit..." So, thanks so much for reading! I'll cya in the next chapter. I luuvs you guys! Bah-Byeee!!