What's in the box?

- Mark's house -
- Mark's Perspective -

I sat with the small box in my hands. I gently tugged at the small white bow on top to center it perfectly. Tomorrow was Jack and I's 4 month anniversary. I decided to get him something really special.

A promise ring.

My plan was to get down on one knee in the middle of lunch and propose to him with it. It's our senior year, so who's to tell me what I can and can't do with whom I love?

I set the small box on my dresser and glanced at the clock to see it was only 1 in the afternoon.

I grabbed my phone off my bed and wrote a quick note to my dad saying I'd be back later.

After a few minutes of walking, I finally reached Jack's house. I was happy to see there were no cars in the driveway for obvious reasons. (A/N- *insert lenny here*)

My hair danced in the wind as I ran the rest of the way to the front door. I knocked a few times, waited a few moments and let myself in.

I slid my shoes off and ran upstairs to where I heard the sound of a shower running and a sweet Irish voice singing muffledly.

"ALL THE WAY (keep on a dancing) ALL THE WAY (keep on a flying) ALL THE WAY (keep going, you got this) ALL THE WAY, WAY. ALL THE WAY!"

His voice rang through the house as I quietly cracked the door open just enough to let myself slide through.

I saw him moving behind the translucent glass of the shower and smiled as he reached toward the shower handle to turn off the water.

He stuck a hand out of the shower to reach for a towel that wasn't on the rack. He muttered a few curses under his breath and wiped away some of the excess water before stepping out of the shower.

I stared into the mirror at myself, floofing my hair, pretending that I hadn't just snuck into his bathroom while he was showering.

"HOLY JESUS MERHK WHAT ARE YE DOING IN ME BATHROOM?" Jack shouted as he jumped back into the shower and tried to hide behind the glass. His cheeks began to turn pink as I glanced at him through the mirror and smiled slyly.

"I just came to say Hi." I said in a low voice "I was really hoping your family wasn't home so I could spend some time with you." I continued, turning around to face him while leaning back on the sink.

"You scared the shit out of me." Jack said pouting, only holding his head out from behind the glass.

"Can you please grab me a towel from the closet in the hall?" He asked

"Oh no, the closet, I can't go back in there!" I teased as I had my hand on the doorknob

I heard Jack giggle a little bit before I walked out of the bathroom toward the closet.

After I grabbed Jack a towel I turned back to the bathroom to be stopped by Jack. He had a towel only around his waist as he pressed me against the wall.

"You tricked me." I said with a smile

"You snuck up on me while I was showering." He replied

"It's not like I haven't seen it all before baby." I said in my seductive voice, causing Jack to blush again

I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me. I could feel that he was hard and laughed lightly.

"See what you've done?" Jack said as he only blushed darker

"Oh, you mean this?" I said while placing my hand on his member and palming him gently

Jack let a moan escape from his lips as he buried his head in my neck. He began kissing and nibbling on my neck. He knew where my sweet spot was and circled around it a few times before hitting it spot on.

I moaned lightly and continued to palm him through his towel. His lips crashed onto mine and his moans became muffled as our tongues battled for dominance.

I picked him up by his thighs and carried him to his bed, setting him down on the edge.

I pushed him back and let him snake his hands under my shirt until he slipped it over my head and off completely.

"Uhg my god Mark, I fucking love your body." Jack said while gliding his hands over my chest

I smiled and brought my face close to his. I trailed my kisses from his neck to his v-line, making sure to kiss every one of his sweet spots.

I looked up at him before sliding off his towel. He nodded his head and bit his lip as I kissed closer and closer to his member.

*doorbell chirps loudly*

Jack quickly ran to the bathroom to get dressed as I put my shirt back on and tried to hide my hickeys. I flattened my hair in the mirror and ran downstairs to answer the door.

"Package for a Mr. Sean McLoughlin." The USPS man stated, holding out a box to me

"I'll bring it to him, where do I sign?" I replied politely taking the package

The man handed me a pen and his clipboard, pointing to where I should sign. I nodded a 'thank you' and closed the door after signing.

Jack trampled down the stairs in a loose fitting green and black plaid flannel and dark jeans. His hair was still messy and his cheeks still flush.

"Who was it?" He asked

"Someone delivering a package for you." I replied, handing it to him

He smiled and took it happily from me. He grabbed a knife from the counter and sliced through one end and peeked inside.

I tried to look at it, but he pulled away. I pouted lightly and gave him the puppy eyes.

"Nope, not yet Markimoo. You gotta wait 'till tomorrow to get your gift." He continued smiling as he closed the box and tossed the knife into the sink

I sighed jokingly "Oh okayyyy." When really, I was happy he didn't show me because I love Jack's surprises.

I checked the time to see it was almost 5. We had school tomorrow so I decided it was time I started heading home.

I hugged Jack tightly and kissed his nose before slipping on my shoes and walking back home.

I can't wait until tomorrow...

When I got home I saw my dad sitting on the couch watching nothing in particular. He was focused on the newspaper, probably the comic section.

"Hey Dad." I called out to him, breaking his trance

"Heya Mark. Where've you been?" He asked looking up from the paper

"Oh, I was just hanging out with Jack. Why, what's up?" I replied while popping the tab on a soda

"Oh nothing much, I just thought we should have a little talk is all." He said

"Okay....?" I sat at the chair across from him setting my soda on the table slowly

"Mark... We're moving back to Cincinnati."

1197
________________________________

Hey, Look at that. A fully Septiplier plot :) Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Thanks so much for reading and I'll cya next time. I love you guys ! Bah- Byeee!!! ❤