Back at the bottom

- Jack's perspective -

I rubbed my eyes as the sun began to creep through the curtains, allowing me to see Felix, passed out on the couch with Wiishu laying on his chest. I realized that I had fallen asleep on top of Mark when something underneath me started moving around.

I tried to stand up without arousing Mark from his slumber, but instead woke up everyone. As I stood up from were I was positioned on the gorgeous man beneath me, I stood up too quickly and ended up collapsing onto the floor- waking up everyone within a 20 meter radius of me.

Felix was the first to wake up. It took him more than a second to realize who was sleeping on him and immediately pushed her off. Her eyelids fluttered open as she realized she had been moved.

"Don't ever fall asleep on me again." Felix said while running one hand through his hair before walking to the kitchen to get coffee.

I nudged Mark awake and followed Felix to the kitchen. We then returned a few minutes later, both carrying two mugs to accommodate for everyone's hangovers. I handed Wiishu my extra mug as Mark received one from Felix. I sat myself on the couch, a few cushions away from her.

"So-" Felix started while slowly stirring his coffee "- about last night. What was all that about between you two?" I was honestly too surprised that he'd remembered last night with how hammered he was to even try and scrounge up an answer.

Mark and I looked at eachother for a few moments before Wiishu spoke for us. "It was just a drunken accident. Right, baby?"

I was too lost in my own thoughts to even begin to comprehend what she had said so I just gave the usual blank "yeah, sure." then continued to space out.

What actually happened last night? Mark and I kissed... It would have been Wiishu and I if Felix didn't have to get in the way... But am I really upset about not kissing her? Or was it rather the fact that kissing Mark didn't help any more on my internal war, whether I was gay or straight.

I was brought back to the real world when Wiishu lifted up my arm and rested it over her shoulders. She said something that made Marks jaw drop and Felix's eyes go wide that my brain wasn't prepared to hear.

"So.. i.. it's official now?" Mark asked while stuttering like he was standing in the North Pole with no shirt on. I wasn't sure what he meant but before I could let out my "huh?" I felt Wiishu squeeze my knuckles together. hard.

"It sure is. Right.. Jack?" She asked while squeezing a little harder forcing me to comply to her request

"Oh um. yes?" as I said this the glared into my soul with dark eyes.

"I..I mean, of course! Yep, it's official." Still confused of what it was. As I finished my sentence she loosened her grip on my hand. Seeing this as an opportunity to escape, I quickly slipped my arm from her shoulders and scooted a little farther from her. Why is she acting like this? She seemed so... sweet.

I stood up, needing to get some fresh air. I tried to take my first step before having someone's acrylics dug into my skin. Wiishu had latched her hand onto my wrist and pulled me back to her.

"Where are you going?" she asked, this time not loosening her grip

I ripped my hand from her grasp as I replied-

"I just need some fresh air- I didn't realize you needed a 500 word update every time I take a piss."

She tried to act taken aback by my comment as I walked out of the room, giving Mark the signal to follow.

- Marks Perspective-

As soon as Jack and I stepped outside and the door was closed behind us I immediately gave him the 'We have a lot to talk about' look.

"What the hell happened last night?" Jack asked while rubbing his forehead

"I got to second base that's what. What in hell are you doing dating Wiishu? She's bad for you, Jack. She's up to something and I know it."

I wasn't going to spill the info Felix had given me just yet. I needed more proof.

"Mark- I need some time apart from you." He said without looking into my eyes, rather staring at his shoes

"All that we've had is time apart Jack! I need to know how you feel. About me- about us. You were the one that brought me to see the fireworks. You made the first move. Why all of a sudden back out?" I ask while still trying to maintain my laid-back attitude

Jack paused for a moment before his eyes lit up with rage. His irises no longer a sweet oasis in the middle of a desert.

"I thought I knew who I was- all until I met you. Sometimes I wish you had never spoken to me that first day of school. You completely screwed up my life!" Jack had started pounding his fists into my chest and letting out hot tears into my shirt

I supported his slender frame against mine with my arms about his waist.

"Jack. I'm so sorry..." I just barely let out before he pryed himself out of my arms and ran into the house, slamming the door behind him.

I let myself fall to the steps and sat on the porch until Felix came out a few minutes later.

"Are you okay Mark? Jack's-" I cut him off before he could finish

"I know how Jack is-" I snapped, sounding a little more aggressive than I wanted. "- its my fault..." I added, this time softening my tone as if to let Felix know it was okay to approach me.

He rested an arm over my shoulders and pulled me in for a hug. Seeing as how him and I had been best friends for years, I was okay with hugging him and knowing it was just in a friendly way. What have I done? I've screwed up Jack's life! I have to warn him about Wiishu- before it's too late.

--
- Wiishu's Perspective -
- Thursday (Day before sleepover at Jack's)

"I'm getting sick of this boy already. How much longer do I have to keep this up?" I ask while cocking one hip and crossing my arms

"Just long enough to crumble what those two have created." The man with no face replied

"But Cry-" I began to protest before being cut off by my boyfriend, Ken

"Babe, it'll be fine. It won't take much longer, from what I've seen, they're barely speaking to eachother." He carressed my cheek and brought me in for a soft kiss as he soothed me.

I couldn't let them see that I was developing a heart for the two boys. I would be put immediately back in my original role, a worthless, ugly, nerd.

I met Yami's eyes as he studied me closely.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I said to him while making a sassy pose

"Oh haha, very funny. Just seems like you're hiding something from us. Couldn't have to do with those two cancerous pigs could it?" He said while still studying me intensely

I swallowed my fear and began to speak before beging interrupted by Cry.

"She wouldn't. She cant, because she knows exactly where she'll end up again. The bottom of the popularity chain once more. You wouldn't be dumb enough to risk that would you?"

I shook my head fiercly and realized I needed to step up my game. No more jokes- Mark's feelings are out of the question. I have to speed this up any way I can.

I said my classic "later" before walking in the direction of my house, wishing Ken didn't intend on following. What am I going to do?

_______________________

A/n- Sorry if it seems like any of this chapter seemed kind of rushed. But hang on- Whoa- Major plot twist (:V (Haha got you Fran T) didn't even tell you about my plans for this :3 I'm evil- I know. Thank you all so much for reading and I will cya in the next chapter! I luuvs you guys! Bah-Byeee!!