A/n: Forgive me guys

Hey guys, yeah sorry this isn't a chapter update. Ew right? So I just wanted to say that I will get back to writing soon but I've just been super busy for the past few days. I won't go into too much other than I am SO SORRY ;-; and I'll be back at it again (with the white vans- sorry not sorry) possibly tomorrow. So since I haven't uploaded any of you want a spoiler//teaser for the next chapter? *raises eyebrows* keep reading to see it but if you don't want the spoiler, skip past it. I LUUV YOU GUYS!! I'll cya in my next chapter :3 Bah-Byeee!!

This next chapter involves some bad people but they aren't actually the three stooges XD but can you guess who they are before reading? There's one girl there too. But remember, Felix is already on Mark and Jacks side ;)
____________________________

- ????'s perspective -
- time shan't be stated for dramatic effect ;3 -

"Hey! Fag! Get over here and clean up this mess!" One of the three stooges called after whispering to Curly and Moe and jokingly shoving them with a wicked grin plastered on his face

I walk towards them shakily, lunch tray in hand looking them from face to face trying to be brave. One of them had thick, fluffy, dark brown hair. His bangs casting shadows as to protect his face from the outside world. His arm wrapped around a short, cute girl who was paying attention to her purple curls rather than the torment that was about to take place.

He removed his arm from the girl, leaving her to toy with her hair some more. He looked me in the eyes as he slid his hand underneath my tray and before I could notice and try to stop him, he had thrusted my food into my face.

"Right. There." He said to me, before dusting himself off then turning to face wingus and Dingus. He gave them both high fives then gesturing for the girl to go back under his arm again. She looked up at him happily, glanced towards me, then let the rosy happiness drip from her face as she exchanged a dissapointed look toward the man with no face only to shrug it off then let him pull her to him.

As they walked away I felt a hand on my shoulder. Please let that be who I hope it is...

_____________________
So??? You see I have lots in store. I'll cya in the next chapter! Thanks for reading bah-bye!!!