You are my sunshine

(A/n- I'm so sorry for continuously going back and forth between saying Jack and Sean, Well use Jack but if something happens, it's Sean time. So forget about all those Sean's in the last chapter *I'll change it later* also it's Friday for them yay!)

- Mark's House -
- This chapter will be in Jack's perspective-

Mark and I we're walking, his arm about my waist until we stopped at the driveway of a beautiful two-story home. The white panels, corresponding perfectly with the deep blue shutters.

The front door, a rich oak like color with a few designs swirled into the wood.

Mark fiddled with some keys in his pocket, dropping his arm from my waist to do so. I felt less safe without his touch. A puppy, abandoned by his mother, awaiting her return eagerly.

He took a gold key and pressed it into the lock. He smiled at me when doing so. I of course blushed and gave him a peck on the cheek, making the heat rise to his cheeks.

As Mark opened the door, he grabbed my hand and led me inside. He flicked on a switch, triggering all the lights on the first story to come alive.

Mark slipped off his shoes and set them by the door. Respecting the spotless flooring I did the same.

He led me to a living room just off the kitchen through glass doors. I plopped down on the leather couch as Mark began to make us some coffee.

I continued to take in all of the smells and feelings of Mark's home. It gave me a sense of security and love, as Mark did. Not as much as he did, but the same feeling.

As the coffee began to fill the atmosphere, it sent tingles up my spine. Remembering how just a week ago, this was all a mere wish upon the millions of stars that twinkle above.

Mark returned soon thereafter with a soft blanket and our coffee. I scooted closer to the centre of the couch to give him the armrest. I wanted to lay on him ok? He smiled and handed me my mug while placing his on the glass table.

He sat himself next to me and layed the blanket on us. I curled up to him and layed my head on his chest as he ran his fingers through my hair. I felt his heartbeat in my ear and his chest rise and fall rhythmically.

I put my lips to my mug of coffee to take a sip, inhaling the smell of freshly ground beans. The only smell that gave me more pleasure than coffee was Mark. His smell was indescribable. It was as if he had been kissed by a perfect ammount of his cologne and the smell of his house.

As I sipped my coffee gingerly, as to savor the taste, I could see Mark watching me closely with his gorgeous almond rivers of love and protection.

I set my mug on the table and looked up to meet Mark's gaze. He smiled when he saw that I noticed him. His smile is so cute. Best of all, it's all mine. His hair, voice and body were all mine. I was not willing to ever give it up.

Mark cupped my face gently before kissing my forehead with his soft, damp, cushions of love. He started running his fingers through my hair as he softly sang "You are my sunshine."

(A/n you might wanna skip this it's just the lyrics lol but you may wanna play the vid as you read)

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away... The other night dear, as I lay sleeping, I dreamt I held you in my arms. When I awoke dear, I was mistaken. So I hung my head and cried... You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear how much I love you. Please dont take my sunshine away...(music)... You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are grey. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away(×3)..."