Yes I said it I'm in love with the Fat Girl[18]

Mulai dari awal

"Ah maybe," Kahlan shook her head. "Just tell your sister she can have Brandon again, he never really loved me." With that Kahlan walked away fast

Griffin ran to catch up to her and caught her arm in his hand.

"Kahlan he loves you the way he talked about you to me that a guy in love." Griffin turned her to face him.

"No he can't he hast to love the skinny types." She closed her eyes Griffin pulled her into a hug.

"Don't cry on me Kit-Kat." He soothed her hair down, Kahlan wrapped her arms around him; he was her true friend. "I'm here and I'll be here for you."

She muttered in his shoulder. "Thanks Forks you're a true friend."

Brandon was walking around the corner he had been looking for Kahlan the past two weeks but Cody wouldn't let him near her. He was going the long way to his class when he saw Griffin with Kahlan in his arms. Brandon froze in place and felt his heart shatter into a million and one pieces. Then it hit him Kahlan was never in love with him she like to play the field, how could he have been so dumb? Brandon never should have gotten close with her of all people he turned to the locker next to him and punched it.

Kahlan looked up to the noise of bone hitting metal and Brandon met her gaze. She saw the anger and the hurt, no he couldn't be mad or hurt it was the lights yeah the lights she kept saying that. He turned his back to her then cursed he whipped his body around and flew at Griffin. Griffin didn't know what was coming...

Brandon went blind with anger he was going to kill Griffin for stealing Kahlan. He took a swing at him which connected with Griffins ribs. And Griffin hit back boys will be boys.

Kahlan watched in horror as Brandon and Griffin fought she had to stop it. Kahlan took a deep breath knowing what she was about to do would hurt her. She stepped in between them long enough to push Griffin away. Brandon stopped punching once she was near him; her sweet smell filled his nasal.

"Are you a retard?" she asked in her mean voice. "You are such a dumbass you can get expelled for fighting! And for the love of god he is your friend."

Brandon stared at her then looked to Griffin who lay on his back on the floor with a swollen eye. "I-I'm sorry." Was all he could get out.

"I swear you are just like a child." Kahlan huffed at him.

"Just shut up Kahlan." Brandon dragged her against him. "Please just shut up." His lips met her and she closed her eyes loving the feel of his lips. It had been two weeks since he has touched her kissed her he needed this the burn in his throat died the moment his lips were on hers. He caught her bottom lip with his teeth; he nibbled on it and held her close.

Her breath was gone the moment his lips were on hers. God she missed his body and taste, taking in every last dark seductive taste she could. He was so damn sexy that it was wrong to even kiss him.

She went stiff on him so he pulled away, her eyes were still closed, her cheeks rose red, and her breath coming quickly. He watched her and like the reaction he got from her. She took a step back, "Leave Brandon," she turned to face Griffin off the floor her hands were shaky and she wanted to go back to him but couldn't. Her heart was in her throat, "let's get you cleaned up Griffin."

Brandon watched her walk away from him and he slid down to the floor. He felt his nose was broken and he really didn't give a damn. He closed his eyes and sighed. Damn the girl can kiss he could still taste her warm pouty lips on his. He wanted to run to her but he needed to let her have her space right? He felt something cold pressed to his nose. He opened his eyes to see Kahlan pressing a bag of ice to his nose.

"You're a retard." She then walked away.

He held the ice to his nose then walked to his truck, he needed to be alone for awhile - that was the last thing he really wanted but he would much rather be alone then with anyone but Kahlan.- so he drove to the only person who could help him.

Kahlan taped her pen on the desk, she sat and wrote.

Heart break is like a cold wind that cut thru you

Unknown to the eye, but felt deep inside

Why would he ever love me is all I can think

I loved him my green eyed heart breaker

But I'm the wrong girl for him all I am is a large bump in his road

Let all face the facts when has the fat girl ever gotten the hot quarter back

I love him with all my heart but the wind has cut thru me and deep this time

Kahlan sat down her pen and sighed.

Brandon climbed out of his car and walked inside the hospital, he walked to Rico's room only to find it empty. He backed up and bumped it to Dr. Cullen.

"Where are they?" he asked

"Home my boy what's wrong?" Cr. Cullen asked

"Where do they live?" Brandon asked

"Now son I can't give you that." Cullen said

"Damn it," he pushed pass the doctor and walked to his truck. His life was looking bad now.

Kahlan was walking down the road she needed to see Rico and he didn't live that far from the school. She told Cody where to pick her up after football practice. A car drove up beside her she looked over and gasped from shock.