Yes I said it I'm in love with the Fat Girl[10]

Over there is a picture of Alice

___________________________________

Chapter10

"Hurry, Hurry!" Kahlan cried out he drove faster, he was going 85 in a 50 mph speed zone. "Can't this rust bucket go any faster?"

"Boy your mean when you're upset." He said as he pulled into the hospital parking lot. She shot out of the car and he had to run to keep up with her. Once she reached the information desk she asked

"Where is the Storm family?"

"Are you Kahlan?" the young nurse behind the desk asked.

"Yes, yes where is my family." Kahlan said typing the desk.

"Down the hall in the ICU." She said and Kahlan took off Brandon was right behind her.

Kahlan saw Alice when she turned the corner. "Alice how are they?" Kahlan asked

"They said that Dawn will be fine with time but Rico is in surgery." Alice cried

"How did it happen?" Kahlan hugged Alice

"He was driving and a drunk driver hit them." She cried then looked up to Brandon "who are you?"

"Ah, I-I" he couldn't make his mouth work

"Alice this is Brandon my boyfriend." Kahlan looked up to see a middle age man walking towards them.

"Are you the Storm Family?" The Man asked

"Yes sir," Kahlan held her soon-to-be sister in law "Is my brother okay?"

"He made it thru surgery and is in the same room with little Dawn." The doctor said. "But we will need to keep a close eye on him and

we would like for someone to give him blood."

"I will we are the closet right with being siblings?" Kahlan stood

"Yes if you're really his sister." The doctor pointed down the hall. "Come with me and we will take some of your blood."

Kahlan followed him and looked back at Brandon and smiled weakly, he couldn't stand to watch her walk away from him. So he was impulsive and ran to her and pulled her against him and kissed her he couldn't help the way he felt about her. He only felt right when she was there bay his side. She draped her arms around him and took him in his scent, his taste, all of it knowing that with him by her side she could do anything. Once they pulled apart her kissed her forehead then said

"Kahlan I-" he was cut off by the doctor who cleared his throat.

"Come on your brother needs the blood now."

Kahlan ran to the doctor and walked into a tiny room to give her blood.

Brandon walked back to Alice and sat next to her.

"You love her." Alice stated and watched when he looked to his shake hands.

"Maybe," he know he did but she had only been in his life almost a week.

"You're worried about time?" she nodded then said "when I met Rico I was sixteen and I knew from the moment I kissed him he was the only one I would love. We were lucky we are what the Greeks would call soul mates your other half." She pointed down the hall. "And the way you kissed her just then I think you guys are meant to be. But don't take it from me I'm just a mother of a five year old." She laughed then rubbed her belly "well of a five year old and a soon to be."

Brandon looked at her she didn't look pregnant. "What you don't look pregnant."

"I am I'm only about three weeks Rico doesn't even know yet I was going to tell him tonight." She looked down "I want it to be a boy just like my Rico." She patted her tummy then stood. He looked over to see a very whoosh Kahlan being helped to them.

"Hi guys." She waved and giggled "why are there four of you Brandon." She giggled again.

"Do you need help with her?" The male nurse asked

"No I got her. Come on Kahlan let go home and I'll get you to bed." Brandon took her arm and hand.

"Feed her some ice cream or cookies okay?" The male nurse said

"Yes thank you." He turned to Alice "I'll bring her back tomorrow okay?"

"Yes thank you Brandon." She patted Kahlan's cheek "everything will be okay Kay he is a fighter and you know that. I love you little storm." She kissed her cheek and walked to where her daughter and soon-to-be husband where.

"Let get you home Kahlan." Brandon walked her to his truck and helped her once she was in the car she fell asleep. He sighed and felt wore out he rubbed his neck then drove home.

Once at his house he saw his dad outside he parked then walked to his dad.

"Where in the hell have you two been." Peter walked over to the car.

"Help me get Kahlan to bed." Brandon picked Kahlan up the best he could then peter helped

"What happened to her?" Peter asked

So Brandon explained the whole story once they put Kahlan in bed he kissed her forehead and sighed.

"I think I'm in love with you Kahlan." He whispered then walked with his to the main house but soon he came back out to the guest house and places some ice cream in the freezer then went and laid next to her. He fell asleep after kissing her lips one last time.