"Well, I should get going. This is pretty awkward being right here listening to you guys talking about whether or not to date and stuff..." Ally stands up and brushes off her pants.

"Oh, um... Thanks for coming at all..." I say awkwardly to her.

Ally nods and starts to walk away. A few feet ahead, she stops. "Text me tomorrow."

"Will do." I say as if Max isn't even there. Once she's for sure gone and out of earshot I look at Max.

"So how are your Tuesday nights?" Max asks and I can hear the smile on his face.

"Boring. We need to figure out what we're going to do with ghosts. For some reason I haven't had to help any ghosts..." I trail off as Max's hand lands on my cheek and his thumbs rubs just below my cheekbone.

"Just answer the question. Are you busy on Tuesdays?" His voice is a whisper but he's right near my face. I can tell.

"Not busy at all." I say and then he has his hands cupped around my cheeks bringing my face closer and kissing me. He sends sparks down my spine. This is the second time tonight!

As we kiss I think a little about the things Luke had said. But they can't be true...

Can they?

I stop thinking about what he said and continue to kiss Max.

We take quick breaths and continue to kiss. It seems like we won't be able to stop. The next thing I know, I'm back in the fort, being held by Max against the wall.

His hands hold my thighs and squeeze a little, not ever hurting me. Instead of kissing just my mouth, Max kisses me along the jaw which sends even more chills up my spine. This is too good to be true... Way too good.

But I can't stop him and he won't stop himself.

His mouth is at the bottom of my neck and then slowly leads back up to my mouth. Once there, the kisses get harder. So hard that it hurts a little, only at the same time it feels amazing. A little moan escapes my mouth and I feel Max smile a little.

He stops for a second- his nose against mine. "Are you okay?" He whispers. And all I can do to answer is kiss him again to confirm that I'm better than okay.

Then we find ourselves where we were before. Max's hand on my hip, slipping under my shirt.

This time, I let his hand trail up my back. His hand rests on my lower back, sending (again) chills throughout my body.

I have to stop him before this gets too far...

I kiss him hard a few more times, then pull away. As I do, I can see Max look a little sad, but I had to stop before anything would happen...

"I'm sorry." We say in unison. Max's hand slips out from under my shirt and he lets me go. I stand unevenly on the floor. I wish he was still holding me close, kissing me hard.

At the same time, I don't.

"Sorry... This couldn't go any further... It wouldn't be good." I say, looking around at the shadows in the fort. Max stands in front of me, a few inches from me.

"It's okay. I'm sorry for taking it so far. We've only been close for, what, a month? I shouldn't have started kissing you again. We both got carried away." I can tell Max is looking at me.

"No, no. It's fine. They were..." I trail off and can't place what they felt like. They were too good to be true.

"Amazing." He states. Didn't we say this earlier? This was better than the first kiss and I think that I could kiss him all night. But that wouldn't be right. Not at all.

I take out my phone and jump as I see the time.

Three-thirty.

"Holy crap!" I say. This is way too late. I'm going to make my parents know what happened without even telling them. "I need to go back in." I show Max the time.

"Shit. I need to go too. I should have left a while ago..." Max heads straight for the door. He holds the door open for me and I gladly step out.

"How am I getting up to my roof?" I ask him, hoping he has an idea.

"Did you keep the rope tied?? Otherwise I have no idea how you're getting up there." I think for a minute.

"I think it's there." We keep walking and I realize Max still has a little limp. "Is your ankle really okay? I feel so bad for hurting you!"

"It's fine. I can tell my parents that I tripped on a pothole or something. It's not that hard to do." Max says.

We get to the spot where I had climbed down earlier. And sure enough, there's a rope!

"Thank god!" I whisper in excitement.

"Marney, I'll be down here while you climb up. I'll catch you if you fall, but try not to. Once you're up throw down the rope so there isn't anything left for your parents to find." Max brings me in and gives me a quick kiss on the cheeks. I want to kiss him back, but now's not a good time...

I grab the rope and slowly start to climb up to my roof.

I make it, safe and sound. I quickly untie it from where it was and send it down to Max. He quickly wraps up the rope and then waves goodbye.

"See you Monday." I hear Max say.

I nod and slowly walk to my window. I quietly open it and step inside.

Once inside, I look to make sure there was no trace of anyone being in my room since I went out.

I'm reluctant to find nothing misplaced.

Quickly, I change into my pajamas and climb into bed.

Tomorrow will be hell if anything is left for them to find.

But there shouldn't be anything. Should there?

I drift into sleep, quickly.

~Author's Note~

Ehhh.... Not a very impressive chapter... I don't think so anyway... What do YOU guys think?? Comment away!!

I love writing about Max and Marney kissing, it's great!

If you don't like some of what I write, please tell me because I don't want to disappoint!

But I'm REALLY sorry for taking forever to post. I'm so mad at myself for taking forever on this chapter. I'm just SUPER busy.

March is a really busy month for me, so I'll try my hardest to get a few chapters in, but in case there isn't one for a while, I want to make it clear! I'll make a lot of it up in April, I promise!! ;)

Thanks (as always) for reading!!

-Izzy :)