Fairy Tale Endings Do Come True

I'm sorry to say that this is the last chapter! I'm sorry! But no sequel! I hope you guys like this chapter!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOUIS’S POV

I’ve been married happily for the last year. The band is still going well, we one our first Brit! I say this was a very successful year. I’ve married the love my life. I have realised the couple we are today, is the strongest that we ever were. 

I’m touring the United States while Ella is back home with our daughter Alex. We are honestly the proudest parents. My mom was right, the person I fight with, the person who is outstanding to me, is the one I love. She is my life.

ELLA’S POV

“Let nothing tear you part, don’t let anything tear you down. Even when you’re torn apart in pieces, there is always someone who can sew you back up. Fix the patches.” I was thinking about that, my mom always told me that before I fell asleep and now here I am sitting in the nursery holding my baby girl Alex while Louis is out away touring. I’m staring at my beautiful blue eyed girl thinking about everything that has happened since I met Louis.

All the stuff that we have gone through has gotten us here. I love him. He is everything. He’s my everything. I remember the first day I met him in the collisum, the day he saved me. When I called him up for help with Scott, to the rape. All the troubles make us, US!

 Everything is amazing. Just amazing. This boy who I barely knew, he was this teen popstar who wanted to help me. I felt like I finally had a person who cared about me, a friend. My hopes were set high from this day forward. And now I do. Forever, Louis Tomlinson you hold my heart; my world. I love you. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it! :D