Hoping for a Miracle

CHAPTER 18

 LOUIS’S POV

*The car came to a screeching stop, bright headlights coming our way. “I love you guys!” Glass flew everywhere, the car tipped over rolling once. “ELLA! No Ella you can’t! Don’t leave me! Ella. I love you!”*

 “Louis!” I was woken up by Liam. I looked over to Niall who was in tears. “Calm down Louis. It’ll be okay.” Liam rubbed my back, “Nothings okay anymore!” I murmered. The doctor came out with a sad look on his face. Oh shit. “Louis Tomlinson?” My throat was closing up, I looked up, “Mhm.” He ushered me over to him, “She’s doing well, but you can’t see her for a couple days. We will call you in once she regains conciousness.” I started sobbing again. Ella you can’t leave me. The doctor walked away and Harry and Liam ran over to me telling me sweet things.

 LIAM’S POV

“Liam! Is she okay!?” Danielle came up running and hugged Louis. She stepped back looking at our tired eyes. We’ve been in the hospital for two days now, she should be regaining conciousness soon. Doctor Hamilton came out, “She’s up. You may see her, but be careful. Don’t want to startle her. She’s very lucky!” Louis ran to her room, “Louis slow down.” I tried to state, “It’s okay babe! Let him do what he wants.” Danielle whispered grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers. We all walked into her room.

 ELLA’S POV

*Glass was everywhere. I was surrouned by my own blood. I was crying. “ELLA!” I could hear the faint shouts of Louis calling my name, “You can’t leave me Ella!” I saw a bright light shining under the car where I was laying, “Found her! She’s losing blood! We need to hurry!” The paramedic stated. I saw more lights, “She’s losing conciousness. Going into cardiac arrest.” Someone said. “NO ELLA!” Then everything went black.*

 “Where am I?” I asked, my voice in a whisper, doctor Hamilton sighed of relief. “Hello Ella. You’re in the hospital. Do you remember what happened?” I shook my head, “Barely. I just remember lights, glass. And lots of blood.” I tried sitting up a little, “Ella you need to be careful.” My head hurt really badly. “Be careful love. You have a concussion. You just regained conciousness.” I closed my eyes again, “Where’s Louis?” The doctor smiled then left the room.

 “Hey Ella!” Louis came in smiling, God how long was I out? His eyes were puffy and red, I tried to reach out and grab his hand, but the stupid wires stopped me. He chuckled, “Hi Louis!” All the rest of the boys walked in and Danielle! “Dani!” I stated barely in a whisper, “Hey trooper!” She smiled at me. Wow all their eyes were puffy and red. They looked like they haven’t gotten any sleep. Wait why weren’t they injured? Why am I in this bed? So many questions.

 LOUIS’S POV

I could see that she was thinking really hard, her tongue always sticks out and her eyes go wide. “What are you thinking about?” I asked smiling grabbing her hand, “Nothing.” Liar. “My head hurts Lou.” She stated, “I’ll call the doctor in.” I had Niall go grab Hamilton who came in. Ella went pale, she started breathing really heavily. “Ella!” The doctor pushed me back, “Breathing is getting unsteady.” He called in nurses and kicked us out of the room, “I need you guys to leave. Please!” Liam grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room. The doctor shut the door, Ella started shaking. The beeps were getting faint. I saw her body jolt up. “NO ELLA! YOU CAN’T LEAVE ME! ELLA DON’T YOU FUCKING DARE!” I peaked through the window hoping something would happen, a miracle. But there was nothing. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH NO! Ella! Vote comment, message me! :D