I Think I Wanna Marry You

I have like 3 more chappies! than it'll be finished! :D 

Song: 'Marry You' -Bruno Mars

Maddie xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOUIS’S POV

We were all pretty quiet at the dinner table, not awkward quiet like, wow I’m starving quiet. “So mum guess what!?” Lottie squealed, “What Lottie.” She pointed to me, “Louis here is going to get married!” I spit out my drink, “Hm. Is that so Lottie?” I asked her wiping around my mouth. Ella went red, but I could see her trying to hold in her laughter. “MHM! Wouldn’t they be cute!” My mum nodded, “They would be! Ella’s a sweet girl!” She blushed. “Thanks.” She smiled, “Lottie, I’m still young. I will be getting married, hopefully! But I still have time.” I was looking at Ella who stared back, she scruntched up her nose. Then smiled. “Mhm. We’ll see where this relationship will go.”

-A YEAR LATER-

ELLA’S POV

Wow, it’s been a year since I’ve visited Doncaster. But it’s been like two years since I started dating Louis (AUTHOR: I actually don’t know. Just go with it.) I’ve actually fallen in love with him. Head over heels! I stared into those blue eyes as he was staring at me walking to where he told me to go. The beach.

I had a blue dress that stopped just above my knees and some sandles, my hair in a tight messy bun. “Hi Louis!” I smiled walking up to him. He looked nervous. He was fidgeting with his fingers. “Lou?” I asked, music started playing in the distance, as I looked up toward the cliff where the other boys were playing music. It kind of clicked, I looked back to Louis on one knee. I gulped. “Ella Louise Benson. I’ve loved you from the day I first laid eyes on you. You told me you were scared of falling in love. Everything we’ve gone through together, the mistakes, the mishaps, it’s what makes us who we are now. Ella I’ve loved everything about you. The way you smile, the way you laugh at my pointless jokes. I’ve fixed you up, I’ve learned about stuff that I’ve never thought I would. I’ve experienced things with you, that I thought could never happen. And I’d love to experience more. Ella I love you with all my heart, from the moon and back. So Ella Louis Benson, will you marry me?”

I stood there, I loved him too. With all my heart. He was right, we’ve gone through soo much together. If it wasn’t for all the mistakes and mishaps, we wouldn’t be the couple we are today. Those mistakes made us so much stronger. I’ve loved Louis, everything about him. I’ve loved him from the day he held me at the collisium the day Scott was there. I was just scared to admit it. Louis William Tomlinson I love you! “Yes!” Louis shot up from the ground and slipped the ring on my finger and twirled me around.

This right here was love, truly love. And I couldn’t ask for a better person to spend the rest of my life with. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is by far my favorite chapter! I love it! Ah do you love it? Sorry this is close to the end! :( No sequel. Sorry my babes! Message me and Vote! :D