Just Us 2

Sad to say that I will be away for while, so I don't know if I will be bringing my laptop... sad face :( But I just wanted to do a short chapter, just to get the show on the road! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOUIS’S POV

My knees went weak, I ran to her room, room 506, I looked through the window, there she was sleeping, you could see the bruises on her arms. “Louis!” Harry came over to me, I broke down, I slid down the wall and cried. This is all my fault, “Louis, come here.” Harry pulled me in for a hug, and tried to calm me down. After about ten minutes of crying I got up and went to go check on Ella. She was really fragile and pale. “She lost over 40% of her blood.” Hamilton spoke in nearly a whisper. Ella looked over to me her big eyes just roaming around my face. “Hi Lou.” Her voice was barely a whisper, “Hi love.” I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers as she stared out the window. “Louis. I-I knew him.” She looked back at me, “He, he was my step brother.”

ELLA’S POV

It’s been a few days, they had to get some blood in me before I could leave. “Ella, we’re going to get away from here, let’s go somewhere special! Let’s just get out of here.” I giggled, “Louis. You have work. I’m not letting you leave.” Louis looked up at me, “I already talked to Simon, I have a week off. So where do you want to go?” I looked down and fixed my shirt, “Um. Paris?” I’ve never been to Paris, people say it’s magical! “Paris it is. We’ll leave tomorrow.

We were now getting off the plane in Paris, where it was somewhat sunny. We got to our hotel and settled there for the night. The doctors told me my stomach may be sore for awhile, because of the stitches, so I couldn’t do much horsing around, sucks for Louis! He gave me a goodnight kiss and I turned out the light.

“Hey good morning love!” Louis came back in the room with two teas and some scones. “Good morning Lou! Thanks!” He handed me the tea and I slowly took a sip. “So I have the day planned out.. We’re going to go see the Eiffel Tower, and go sailing on the river. Than somehwere for dinner!” I laughed, “Okay Louis! How long we here?” “A couple days, than my parents want to meet you!” I nearly spit my tea out, “W-what!?” His parents, what would they think of me??? “Yeah, my mum does! And the girls are dying to meet you!” I adjusted myself. “Oh! Okay! I would love to meet your sisters!” He smiled, “Now go get ready! Our car leaves in thirty minutes!” 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOOO! How is everyone doing? Just letting ya'll know that there are like 4-5 chapters left in this story. than it'll be done! Please don't forget to MESSAGE ME, COMMENT, and VOTE! :D xx