Mishaps and Mistakes

(COUPLES MONTHS AFTER THE ELEANOR INCIDENT)

LIAM’S POV

It’s been a few months since Ella has been living with us and Danielle loves the girl, probably more than me.. Nah Liam you’re so silly. Sisterly love. “UM LOUIS YOU SHOULD SEE THIS!” Niall shouted in the intercome—which is fixed, after well the boys heard some things… Louis and Ella came out of Louis’s bedroom, now they shared. Everyone one came into the kitchen, Niall holding up an article, Ella stared at it for a long time before taking it.

ELLA’S POV

“What the bloody hell is this!?!?!?!” I looked at the article, it was an interview on Eleanor. “Um Ella, calm down.” Niall tried to calm me down, I scanned the article as my eyes filled with tears, Louis stood behind me glancing over my shoulder. “So what does it say?” Harry asked, I didn’t say anything, just bolted out of the room in tears. Humilated. Embarrassed. “Um. I’m going to go talk to her…” I could hear Louis’s voice from the kitchen.

LOUIS’S POV

“Ella, can I come in please?” I could hear her sniffles, awe baby. “C-come in.” I opened the door to see her crouched down by the wall with the article infront of her. I came and sat by her, “You okay?” She looked up and I hugged her rocking back and forth. “No. Louis how could she? Now people know. They know Scott was shot. People will think what you are doing is just for some pity party and that this is just my imagination.” I lifted her chin so she could look at me, “Ella. Don’t ever say that. The article isn’t true. Eleanor is just upset that I broke it off with her. She’s jealous. And we all care about you!” I kissed her forehead, all the boys walked into the room and sat by us, “Yeah Ella. Who showed up at the door after Scott came into your house? Us.” Harry smiled rubbing her back, “Whose been taking care of you for last four months? Us.” Liam stated, Daddy Direction… “Plus you make really good food!” Niall stated making us all laugh.

ELLA’S POV

I listened to the boys one by one commenting and being supportive of this decision. They honestly don’t like Eleanor now, I can’t blame them. But what she did hurt. Badly. “We should burn it!” Zayn stated grabbing his lighter, “Uh not in here!” I stated getting up and pulling Louis with me, “To the fire place!” Niall bolted out of the room with his blanket tied around his neck, cutie.

“Ready?” I threw the article in the fire and it caught flames instantly. I like fire… HA “Wait where’s Liam?” I asked looking around, he came into the room getting off the phone. “So boys, we have the next two weeks off. So…” “SPIT IT OUT PAYNE!” I shouted, “Who wants to go to Florida?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like the different Point of Views? Let me know! Oh and Florida! sounds fun!? Vote and Comment <3