Nothing like The Sun on Your Face

Next few chapters are set in Florida! Hope you enjoy it!!!

Maddie <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOUIS'S POV

"Ella, boys! Let's go to the beach-" "Um, only if you want to be drowned in like a bizillion screams!" Ella stated looking out the window. We pulled up to the hotel a couple days ago. It was a beautiful hotel, looking right onto the beach. Everyone had their own room, well me and Ella shared the bigger room... haha "Oh.. Well we can go somewhere private." Liam suggested, "HA good plan Liam!" "But uh-" "No buts Ella." She pouted but smiled after.

ELLA'S POV

Well it's been a couple days since I talked to Louis about these scars. The other boys don't know. I'm kind of scared actually to go to the beach. Hm.. Calm down Ella, it's okay. They are just scars. No they aren't they represent my whole past! Ella just calm down. I took a few breaths and pulled on my bikini, without the scars there, I'd look hot. I pulled on one of my baggier shirts and skipped out of the room where I was met with five pairs of eyes and mouths gaped open. "Close your mouths." I laughed, "Damn girl. You're all legs!" I blushed looking up at Harry, "Sh. Don't say that bro!" Louis laughed, "My girlfriend!" I still shivered everytime he said that. Girlfriend.

LIAM'S POV

Harry was right, Ella had nice legs. Damn it Liam, you can't think that. NO! She's like your sister. She's dating Louis. ERH!

HARRY'S POV

I wonder what they feel like to touch...

NIALL'S POV

I just want chicken and some sun. Is that all I can ask for?

ZAYN'S POV

Well this just got awkward. I love Ella, as a sister. But look at those legs! Oops zoning out...

ELLA'S POV

"BOYS! STOP STARING!" I smiled, still quite amused by the faces. "Now are we going to the beach or not?" I asked walking toward the door, grabbing my bag.

We got to the beach set up and went swimming. Well the boys went swimming, I didn't... "Ella come on!" Niall shouted coming toward me. NO don't pick me up Niall. Don't you- too late. "Niall put me down!" Not that I didn't like this... Wait Ella you have Louis! "NIALL!" I was thrown, oh God.... SPLASH! Water... I came up at all the boys smirking at me, "That was Lou's idea." Niall smirked, I glared at Louis. "Hi babe!" He said so inocently. "Hi boo!" I splashed him. I took the shirt off and threw it at the shore line. Forgetting all about the scars, whatever they're just scars. "Uh. El, what are those." Too late. Why did you ask that Liam. "Scars." I whispered, Louis saw my face, and came over to me. "I'll tell you all later."

After the beach we all left back to the hotel, "Oh my God that was sooo much fun!" Niall shouted, "IT was indeed!" Liam smiled, I didn't mind it was fun. I forgot about everything. I just let go! I felt so free!

So we returned to the hotel, I guess I should tell them, they're like family now, they should know. Before I could tell them anything I hopped in the shower to clear my head on what I was going to say. When I hopped out they all were sitting in the living room talking about stuff... "Hey Ella!" Niall said, "How was your shower?" "It was good! Thanks." I smiled at him returning the hug he gave me. "So I'm guessing you guys want to know whats on my back.." I trailed off looking at Louis and went to go sit by him. We all sat in a circle, I told them the exact same thing I told Louis, leaving out some little things. I stared at my toes not wanting to make I contact, but I knew that would be best. I looked up, Niall was in tears, "Niall, please don't cry. It's the past." Liam was rubbing his back, "It's just-We didn't know." I kind of chuckled, "Of course you didn't, that's why I told you. You guys deserved to know. You're my family now." I felt tears surfacing, oh dear. I turned around, "So... You can touch them, it won't hurt." I lifted the shirt and faced Louis so the boys were behind me, I felt their hands and fingers rubbing over the small bumps, bringing back the memories of the past.

NIALL'S POV

Why am I in tears? I ran my fingers over the marks where the belt was whipped, "Oh Ella! I'm so sorry!" She just nodded, "Like I said, it's in the past." Each of the boys went up and rubbed the spot on her back taking it all in. "Ella we're here for you! If you need anything. We promise nothing bad will ever happen to you okay?" Liam stepped in trying to help. She turned around pulled her shirt down and wiped her eyes. "You don't know how much that means to me. I've never had anyone say that to me. Hell I've never thought One Direction would be saying that me. But I really appreciate it! Thanks!" She sniffled and we all gave her a hug and kissed her forehead. "Now. Let's get food. I'm starving!" She said trying to brighten the mood.

LOUIS'S POV

Well that went better than expected. Harry got up and made us some French toast for dinner, yumm. "Ella I am soo proud of you! You are brave and strong! I knew you could do it!" I kissed her forehead as she was laying on the couch with her head on my lap. "Dinner!" I heard Harry call from the kitchen, as we all got up and rushed into it. "Oi! Be careful they're hot!" He chuckled.

ELLA'S POV

After dinner we all watched a movie than headed to bed, it was a pretty long day. Fun at the beach and now telling them my whole life story. I'd say it worked out great! "I'm off to bed boys! See you in the morning!" I called from the hallway. "Night love!" I heard them all state, "Be there in a few minutes babe!" Louis chuckled, "Okay!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and Comment Please :)