Alexia’s analysis was cut short when her vision-self started speaking.  “What did you do to us?  Where are our powers?”  The current Alexia gasped, that answered her question of why they weren’t fighting back!  But how did they stop everyone’s powers?

“Oh, you remember the disrupter that kept you from using your telekinesis right?  Well, we reproduced it, with a few modifications of course.  Now not only does it work for all of your powers now, but everyone else’s as well.  Isn’t that great?”  He asked with false enthusiasm.  Both Alexia’s rolled their eyes.

“Just peachy.”  The vision-Alexia said, making Dillenwater glare at her.

“I’m sure that you’re all wondering how we found you.”  Dillenwater said, changing the subject and gaining everyone’s attention.

“Oh yeas, do tell.  We’re all dying in anticipation.”  The vision Alexia said sarcastically. 

“I wish I could hit you with our pain machine right now, but we didn’t have time to make a new transmitter yet.”  He said with a dark glare.  “As I was saying, we had a little bit of help.”  Now his smile was dark and calculating, making both Alexia’s shiver.

“Who would help you?” You’re a creep!”  The vision-Alexia said.  Dillenwater took a step forward and smacked Alexia across the cheek before anyone could so much as blink.  Her head shot to the side, and she rubbed her neck.  Cheater glared at Dillenwater, pulling Alexia a little closer to him.  The present Alexia cold tell that he wanted to say something, but he wisely kept it in.

“Oh, a lot of people would help me.  You would be amazed what people will do for you with the right persuasion.  Be it money, or holding a loved one’s safety in front of them, a lot of people will do whatever I ask.  Including our little informant.  This person has kept us updated on your exact whereabouts until we were ready to retrieve you.  I bet you’re all wondering who knew all of that right?”  Dillenwater asked with a smirk.

This time Cheater was the one to answer the evil man’s question.  “Yes we want to know.  Will you please tell us who it is?”  He asked, barely getting the words out through his clenched teeth.  Alexia could tell that he wanted to explode in anger even though his words were calm.

“I don’t know if I should…”  He said with a dark smirk.

“You might as well.  You’ll get satisfaction at our reactions.”  Vision-Alexia said.  Dillenwater smirked at her and nodded.

“You’re right.”  He said with a grin.  “It was one of you.”

“One of us?  What are you talking about?”  Cheater stammered, as both present and vision Alexia’s stood still in shock.  How could one of them be a traitor?  They all knew how bad it was to live in the School.  Why would any of them condemn the others to that life?

“We needed for you to get out of the school, to learn more about using your powers.  We needed to be able to test you.  To do that, we had to have someone keep an eye on you.  The easiest way to do that without you being suspicious was to use one of your ‘friends.’”  He said with a smirk.