Chapter 30

*Chapter 30 I'm so sorry Allie*

"We promised to keep Her safe. We promised to not let her feel anything but loved and cared for. We kept our promises. You broke your promise Luca. All for a girl! A girl Luca! What you showed me is that a stupid blonde bimbo is more important that your own sister! You acted like a complete jerk! Instead of trying to understand where she was coming from. You forced the idea that She should be able to handle anything and everything that comes her way. That she should attend any classes needed with a smile. Well, Luca it doesn't work that way and you know that very well. She gave everything up because you threw her out onto the streets. Then, you take things further by cutting her credit card off. She sold 2 cars that she loved for money that she needed. Then, she decided to stay in a hotel and get a job nearby at the cosplay cafe. Then, she has to go to therapy when she's perfectly fine! Creating unnecessary drama is what's driving her to act the way she is. She doesn't need therapy. She needs family, love and peace. She can't be around all this. Either send her to italy with your family there, have her stay there until she's done with college or figure something else out." Moretti said. Luca stayed quiet.

"Whatever you choose to do. She has to agree. Also you owe her a huge apology," Dr.Amati said. Luca looked up. He had bags under his eyes and tear stains. His eyes were red and puffy. His hair messy.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kicked you out. I should have listened to you and talked to you. I'm sorry. Forgive me and come home Allie bear. Please just come home. I miss you." He whispered. I looked at him.

"I missed you too Dante," I smiled. He got up and walked around to me. He picked me up and hugged me. I hugged him back. We sat back down in our seats.

"Next is talking common sense into you Tonelli's," Dr.Amati said.

"What do you guys and girl know about Allie and her brothers," Moretti said. Chiara started talking and told us everything.

*an hour later*

"I'm so sorry Allie," Christoforo said. "I didn't know. He told us that your a brat after his money. Now we know he lied."

"It's fine. You didn't know." I said. It's probably just going to take a while for me to be able to trust you all, but I guess I'll get there.

"Now that we know the truth, we realize why you hate him so much." Giovanni said. "Now we despise him for it to. I can't believe Elizabeth knew all this and still did all that to you."

"Family?" Luca said. They smiled.

"Family" They said. We had a group hug.

"Come stay with us." I said biting my lip.

"Don't jump into things here Al bear. We just stopped hating each other," Luca said.

"But.. I want Ricci to stay with us. I need him here with me." I said.

"Well. They can come live with you. They can walk out of the house and the young ones will be under the custody of Giovanni and Luca. Their last names will also change from Tonelli to Valentini. Then they will be able to come live with you." Mace said.

"Mace. I'm aware of that. I am a lawyer too you know," Luca laughed. Mace laughed.

"Speaking of which sir wants you up and taking cases again asap," Mace said. Luca nodded.

"So is that what you want to do," Luca asked. Giovanni looked at the others.

"Yes," He said. Mace pulled out papers.

"Sign here, here and here," Mace saide. Giovanni took the papers and read through them and signed.

"Also Leo was born a week ago. Is it okay if he comes with." Chiara said. Luca and Daimon nodded.