Chapter 15 I-I love you

*Chapter 15 I-I Love you*

We walked out to the cars. We got in and drove to the shopping street. We parked our cars. We walked to Versace, Gucci, Giorgio Armani, and Valentino.

*7:30 p.m*
I parked the cars. We got out. We grabbed the shopping bags. I locked the cars and we walked inside the house.

"Oh my. Did you buy the whole store out," Kiara said.

"No," I laughed.

"Yes!" The guys said. We walked upstairs to our rooms. We got dressed for the family get together. I showered and got dressed. I put on a white neon infused dress, with silverish blue strappy heels. I did my makeup very light and straightened my hair. Kyle was wearing a white button up and black dress pants.

"Ready," He smiled.

"Ready," I smiled.

"You look gorgeous," He smiled.

"I know I do," I smiled. He rolled his eyes. We walked down to the living room.

"You look amazing," Peyton smiled.

"We all look amazing," I laughed.

"Even me!," Ky smiled.

"No," I said bluntly. He pouted.

"Kidding. You're okay," I laughed.

"I'll take it," He said. We laughed. We walked to the backyard. Everyone turned and looked at us.

"Alessandra Elisabetta Valentini is that you," Aunty Rose said.

"It's me Aunty Rose," I smiled. She hugged me and kissed my cheeks.

"È sbalorditiva la zia Rose" I smiled. (You look amazing Aunt Rose)

"Thank you! You look amazing too. Now introduce me to your friends," She said.

"Right. Everyone. This is Nicolo, Elijah, Max, Jax, Kyle, Bella, Skyler, Jade, and Peyton," I said pointing at each of them.

"Ciao è molto piacevole incontrare tutti voi," They said. (Hello It's very nice to meet you all)

Everyone smiled and started talking again. We walked around and said hello to everyone.

"So you're finally settling down," I smirked. Adam laughed.

"She's here. There she is" He said. I turned and saw her walking this way.

"Hi! I'm Abrienne. Adam's Fiancee. You can call me Bri," She smiled.

"I'm Alessandra. Adam's Favorite cousin. Don't let him tell you any different. You can call me Allie," I smiled. She hugged me. I saw the Tonelli's.

"Allie!" Kyle said.

"I have to go see what that doofus wants. It was nice meeting you," I smiled. I walked over to him and faked a smile.

"They're here. Are you going to be okay," He asked.

"Yeah," I smiled. He nodded.

"By the way. You're going to give me a foot rub later. My feet are killing me," I whined. He laughed.

"Well maybe if you hadn't ran from store to store and then run from room to room. Your feet wouldn't hurt," He laughed. I pouted. He hugged me.

"Fine. I'll give you a foot rub," He smiled.

"Yes!," I smiled. Ricciardo Tonelli. He kept on looking at me. I kept on looking at him. He looked so familiar.

"Hey. Uh Ky. Does Ricciardo Tonelli look like someone to you," I asked. Kyle looked over. His eyes widened.