Chapter 8 I don't want to see him

*Chapter 8 I don't want to see him*

*4 minutes later*

I walked back to the gate. Everyone cheering and clapping. I look over and find Elizabeth looking at me with a glare and Mr. Matthews looking at me with a dark, amused expression. I walked over to the guys and sat down between. Max and Jax.

"Time for phase one," Nicolo said.

"Jax and You will go walk past Mr. Matthews and to the concession stands. Both of you will Order food. While you're doing that I have a feeling that he will walk to you guys. Start Conversation and throw the I know bomb at him. Then take it from there," Elijah said. I nodded. Jax and I got up. We walked down the stands and past the cheerleaders, past Mr.Matthew. He looked at me. I smiled and walked to the concessions. I stood in line.

"He's walking over here," Jax whispered.

"I know," I whispered. We moved forward.

"Ms.Valentini. You know It's very rude to eavesdrop on other people's private matters and calls," Mr.Matthews said.

"And it's extremely rude to accuse people like that," I said turning.

"Oh! So it wasn't you standing outside my classroom door listening in on my call," He said.

"I was simply passing by when I heard a dark voice. I followed it to your classroom and found you in a phone call. When you turned. I figured it was nothing and drove home. Simple. That's all that happened," I laughed.

"Hmm. Okay. I think you're lying," He said.

"I could say the same thing about you Mr. Jason Matthews. If that's even your name. Which I highly doubt it is because A) you don't look like a Jason Matthews. B) you look italian. C) your accent has a dash of italian in it. So Tell me. Is your name seriously Jason Matthews," I said.

"It is my name. My mother is Italian," He said.

"So you're not Christoforo Tonelli the son of Pietro Tonelli and Monica Bellucci Tonelli," I said looking at him with my hands crossed. He looked shocked.

"Yeah. I know. I'm not as stupid and dumb as you thought I was right? My friends and I scored the highest scores on the SAT's and the ACT's. I'm far from dumb," I laughed. He looked at me shocked.

"My brothers and I are family. We're not dumb. My brother's have scored high on their exams just like me. Luca is the best Lawyer in the whole US. Who ever highers him is sure to win any case. Daimon is the best Police in the whole US. He always catches his culprit and solves the case in a matter of 2 days. I love my brothers and I know they will always be there for me. La famiglia bastoni sempre insieme," I said. (Family always sticks together.)

"My brothers taught me that. So tell me why are you doing this? Who put you up to this? Why are you spying on me," I said

"Pietro Tonelli, your dad. Who is also my dad told me to come here and take a look at what your life is like. He wanted to see how you were doing," He said looking at him.

"Well tell him, I'm doing perfectly fine without him. I love my life the way it is and I don't need or want his pity. I may not have parents, but I have brothers. Brothers that are like parents. When he killed my mom that's when he stopped being my dad. He's a perfect stranger and make sure you tell him that," I said. I helped Jax with the food and we walked back to the stands. I sat down.

"What happened," Nicolo asked. I told them.

"Wow," Elijah said.

"Yup," I said. We watched the game and sat in silence. I knew there was something off about him. I was right about that, but I don't think he came here to see just what my life was like. I think there is more to that story than he's letting on.