Chapter 14 You have no Idea how much...

*Chapter 14 You have no idea how much..*

"He finally asked you out eh?" I laughed. She nodded.

"About time too! I thought I was going to have to got to the Fall Formal alone," She laughed. I laughed. Jax walked over with Skyler.

"He finally asked me out," Sky laughed. Bella and Sky high fived. Elijah and Nicolo walked over with Jade and Peyton.

"Same here with these two," Jade laughed. The girls high fived. The boys rolled their eyes.

"Ky you're the only single pringle!" Max said.

"No he's not. He's just blind," Bella laughed. They look at her.

"Allie," Bella sang.

"She's my best friend," I said.

"A best friend. That you sleep in one bed with, hug, and kiss each other on the cheeks. Yeah right. Also might I mention the fact that both of you get so jealous when the other is flirting," Skyler said with her hands on her hips.

"Not true. We're just close best friends," I said. Bella laughed.

"Oh yea. Look over there," Bella said. I looked over at Allie. She was dancing.

"She's dancing," I shrugged.

"Keep watching," She laughed. I watched her. Two guys walked to her and started dancing. She laughed and started dancing with them.

No get away from her!

They started touching her everywhere. She kept dancing.

Stop! Get away!

My hands were clenching and unclenching.

"Doesn't that make you mad?" Skyler asked. I forced a smile.

"Nope. We're just friends," I said.

"Keep watching," Jade said. They sat down. I kept watching. They got closer and kissed her neck. I gritted my teeth. My hands were in fists.

Stop! She's mine

They kissed her shoulders.

"Still nothing," Sky asked.

They kissed her neck and hugged her.

That's it!

I got up and walked to her. I pushed the guys away.

"Watch it," The guy said. I punched him.

"She's ours. Get your own," The other said. I punched him. I punched them both.

"She's not yours. She's not a tool. She's mine," I said. I grabbed Allie's hand and walked out of the party. I walked to my car. I put Allie in the passenger's seat and put her seat belt on. I walked to the driver's seat.

"I thought you said you didn't have feelings for her," Peyton said. I scowled.

"Oh come on. Admit it! You've had feelings for her since she moved here! You love her! You're always there for her and she's always there for you! You two love each other. One of you has to make a move. Why don't you? If you go on like this, one of you will get hurt," Max said. I sighed.

"Calm down and think about this," Jax said. I nodded.

"I'm taking her home," I muttered.

"She's all yours," Tristan smirked. I turned and looked at him.

"About time you said it. Took you a long time but you finally said it! Now tell her. Before someone comes in and takes her," he smirked.

"I won't let anyone touch her," I said. He smirked.