Chapter 22 Please Don't leave

*Chapter 22 Please don't leave*

"Hello"

"Did you find her?"

"Yea I did. She's coming home, but don't overwhelm her. She's still in the reserved stage,"

"Okay. Just hurry,"

"Will do," I said and hung up. I got in and raced back to her house. I pulled up everyone was there. I grabbed her bags and picked her pick bridal style.

"Don't leave me," She whispered burying her face in my chest.

"I won't," I said. The door opened. I walked inside and up the stairs to her room. I opened the door and laid her down on her bed.

"Why don't you take a shower and freshen up. I'll get you something to eat. Then you can sleep," I said. She nodded and walked into her bathroom. I walked downstairs. Luca had made sandwhiches. I put 2 sandwiches on a plate and got some juice. I walked to the living room.

"You guys can come up a little at a time but all together," I said. Luca, Daimon and Taylor got up. They followed me upstairs. I opened the door. She was sitting on her bed in her pj's. I sat down and gave her the sandwiches. She ate then and drank her juice. I took the plate and put it on her table. Luca, Daimon and Taylor walked in.

"We're sorry," Daimon said.

"We shouldn't yelled and pushed up. We should have calmly talked to you," Taylor said.

"We're sorry Allie," Luca said. They hugged her. She hugged them.

"It's okay. I'm sorry for running away," She said. They talked then they went downstairs. Soon Bella and the girls came up. They hugged and talked. Then they left. Jax and the guys came up. They hugged and talked. They they left. Then Nolan, Ethan and Jack came up. Nolan ran in and hugged her.

"Never leave again! Blake is hard to control," He pouted. She laughed. They talked and left. We laid down and talked. Then she fell asleep. Soon I fell asleep.

~Next Morning~

~Allie's P.O.V~

"WAKE UPPP," Nolan said.

"Go get ready and wake him up," He said and walked out. I looked at him. I laid back down in his arms. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. I smiled.

"Blakeeeee. Let me go. We have to get ready," I said.

"Nope," He said. I wriggled out of his grasp and shook him awake.

"Fine! I'm awake," He muttered.

"GO take a shower in Luca's bathroom and wear his clothes. They should fit you," I said. He shrugged and walked out. I walked to my bathroom and got ready. I took a shower and put on blue jeans, tank top, boots and a leather jacket. I did my make up. I put my hair in a pony tail. I walked downstairs. I sat down with everyone and ate. We sat down on the sofa after we were done.

"Okay. What do you guys want to do," Luca asked.

"MOVIE DAY," The girls cheered. The guys groaned. We put on a movie and made the room dark. We sat down and watched. We ate pizza and ice cream. We also talked. It's been a good day, but tomorrow, I have to face him. I have to face them. I Guess I have to face them at some point. Right?

We watched a lot of movies and after the last one was over, it was getting late and we have school tomorrow so people started leaving. My friends hugged me one at a time and it was was Nolan's turn.

"I'm glad you're not mad at me Al. I had to tell him. I love ya," he whispered in my ear when he hugged me.

"You're a great friend Nolan and I love you too," I whispered back. Blake pouted.