𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

"Morning, sunshine!"

Katherine lets out a groan, stuffing her gun back under her pillow. "What time is it?" She asks, dropping her head back onto her pillow. She notices a heavy weight across one of her legs.

"5:45," Sam answers, glancing to the windows.

"In the morning?"

"Yep."

"Ugh." She pushes herself up into a half-assed updog position and looks to her right, letting out another grunt, mostly out of tiredness. "Dean," she mutters, drawing her leg out from under his. He grunts in response. "We're sharing a room upon your insistence...and a bed because you two have weird sleeping arrangement issues...please put on a pair of shorts before you get into my bed," she sighs.

"You're not wearing any," he tiredly protests.

Katherine tears her eyes from Dean's black boxer briefs. "The hell I'm not."

"These barely count!" He protests, looking to her bunched-up track shorts. "They're practically panties."

She raises a finger. "Do not say panties."

"Panties."

Katherine rolls her eyes and shifts towards the edge of the bed. "You are so aggravating."

"Aw, come on Kitty Kat," Dean coos through a mischievous smile, wrapping an arm around her waist. "You don't mean it."

"Absolutely not," she says, fighting his grip.

"Oh, guys—come on," Sam protests.

"I'm not the one with a morning anatomical
issue," Katherine bites, gripping the edge of the bed. Dean is still trying to pull her towards him, and the aforementioned anatomical issue. "And I thought Dean Winchester doesn't cuddle."

"He doesn't," Dean says, giving up his fight.

She drops back onto her pillow with a heavy sigh of relief. "Seriously, the least you could do is keep your five hundred pound limbs to yourself."

"Am I eating these by myself?" Sam asks, opening up the box of donut holes.

"You should be asleep," Katherine croaks. "You suck at sleeping."

"No I don't."

"Sam, you haven't gotten a good night's rest since I met you," she says. "And I know you slept like shit last night because you were up at three AM watching a George Foreman commercial. I know that because Dean doesn't know how to slide into a bed, he flops."

"It's entertaining TV," Sam defends. Dean doesn't bother to defend himself at all. Katherine burrows into her pillow and turns onto her side.

"Dean, I swear, if you do anything--"

"Relax, sweetheart."

Sam watches them for a few moments, tossing a donut hole into his mouth. "I'll just put your coffee in the microwave," he decides, grabbing the two cups from the holder.

"Dean. Get your leg off of me."

"You're hogging."

"No I'm not!"

"Are so! I'm on the edge over here."

"You have freakishly large shoulders!" Then she groans and stumbles out of bed and flops onto Sam's.

"Hey!" Dean whines. "You are such a grouch."

"When you wake me up at three AM, yeah!"

Sam chuckles, shaking his head. "You figure you two would be the related ones."