𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Katherine shoves her toothbrush in her mouth and yanks the door open to vacate the bathroom.

Dean already did his business—he was up unusually late today—and woke Katherine up with his singing in the shower. 

Maybe the urge to see whatever future children she may have gave him a little hope. She didn't care what it was.

It was good to see him somewhat chipper again.

Sam is still snoring in the second bed. Then the alarm clock hits 7:30 and blares some tune Katherine's never heard before, but Dean's already rocking out, pulling his new boots on. Sam is sitting up in his bed, looking a little tired, a lot confused. Katherine leans against the wall, one arm tucked over her waist, as she glances between the brothers.

"Rise and shine, Sammy!"

"Dude," Sam says, rubbing his forehead. "Asia?"

"Come on—you love this song and you know it."

"Yeah. And if I ever hear it again, I'm gonna kill myself." Sam sighs and looks forward. Katherine offers him a small smile around her toothbrush.

Dean cranks the volume of the radio up. "What? Sorry, I can't hear you."

"Oh my God," Katherine mutters, then starts fumbling for her camera as Dean actually points at Sam and starts lip-syncing. He bops his head, careening across the room, and brushes past her into the bathroom. Katherine shakes her head, looking to Sam, and pulls her toothbrush out of her mouth. "How are you related?"

"I ask myself that question almost every day," Sam says, turning the radio down.

Sam and Dean share the bathroom as Katherine gets dressed in the room. Sam glowers at his brother after looking at his messy tube of toothpaste. The goop is everywhere, smeared along the top and inside the cap. "Dude, how are you this messy?" Dean just smiles and continues to gargle.

Katherine groans from outside. She's resting on her back and pulling at her pants. "Sam!" She shouts. "When are we going running again?! I can't put my damn pants on!"

"Do we need to do it like White Chicks?" Sam asks, poking his head out of the door. She groans. 

"No, I'm just really freaking bloated. Why did we all have to share the same cheeseburger last night? I can't do dairy right now, man, I turn into a balloon." She points to her gut, which really does look normal. She pinches a roll at her hip, glowering. "I'm wearing leggings today."

"I thought you were off your period."

"I'm still bloated." She pushes herself off of the bed. "And don't talk about my period so casually." Sam holds his hands up in surrender. 

It was a bicker-fest getting out of the door. Everyone's tired and hungry, but because their damn internal clocks are so messed up, they couldn't sleep longer. And because Dean said so.

"A weekend of partying with the Taylors," he said. "And...Chris and Sophia...should not impact what we're here to do. And that is work. It's Monday, bitches. Let's act like it."

Katherine's hangover demanded a bloody mary. 

There's an old guy leaving the diner as the three hunters push their way in. It's not very full—there are only two other people in there, actually.

Katherine slides into the booth first and Dean sits beside her, his arm over the bench. She rests her fingertips on her temples and stares down at the menu.

"Hey," he chirps. "Tuesday!"

"Don't remind me," Katherine grunts. 

"Pig 'n a poke."