𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

"I can walk."

Katherine beams, fingers tightening around his jacket as she pulls him from the Impala. "Maybe I just like being close to you."

Dean smirks. "Then I'm not gonna protest." He winds an arm around her waist.

"Get grabby, you're gonna be in the mud," she warns him. "I don't even care that you're kind of a cripple." His expression turns sour as he stares at the rain-dotted white tent filling with injured people from all across the country; particularly at a sign that contains the words "faith healer."

"You're lying bastards," he accuses. "I thought you were taking me to see a doctor."

"Specialist," Sam corrects. "I believe we said 'specialist.'" He looks at Katherine, who quickly nods in agreement. Dean moves away from Katherine, carrying himself like the injured animal he is. "Look Dean, this guy is the real deal."

"I can't believe you brought me to see some guy who heals people out of a tent."

A woman in a pink coat turns to them, passing by. "Reverend La Grange is a great man."

"Yeah, that's nice."

Katherine chuckles, shaking her head as she loops her arm with Dean's. "Be nice," she tells him.

"I'm not nice."

"Of course you are," she objects, gazing at a scene before her. A man is standing between two police officers, shouting at the top of his lungs to anyone who has an ear.

"I have the right to protest—this man is a fraud! He's bilking people out of all their hard-earned money!"

Dean raises his brows and points over his shoulder at the man in the pea coat. "Not part of the flock, I take it."

"When people see something they can't explain, there's controversy," she tells him, stepping over a mud puddle.

"Come on, guys," Dean huffs. "A faith healer, really?"

"Hey—you took me under your wing, I'm taking you under mine and exploring everything under the sun," she says. Her eyebrows raise, and Dean knows she's hinting at their conversation last night.

"Maybe it's time to have a little faith, Dean," Sam chimes in.

"You know what I got faith in? Reality. Knowing what's really going on."

"How can you be a skeptic with the things we see every day?"

"Exactly! We see them, we know they're real!"

"If you know evil's out there, how can you not believe God is out there?" Sam questions.

"Because I've seen what evil does to good people."

"Maybe God works in mysterious ways." A pretty blonde woman before them turns around, and the first impression Katherine has of her is very Nicole Kidman.

Dean lets out a heavy sigh. "Yeah, I've heard that one before." He flashes her a tight smile and starts into the tent after his brother and Katherine.

The first thing she notices is a surveillance camera tucked into the tent corner. The second thing is people still shy away from the front row of a religious service.

With a devious smirk, she turns around to wait for the Winchesters, smiling politely at the blonde from outside and an older woman beside her. The brothers pop in and gaze curiously at her.

"We're sitting up front," she proclaims, turning on her heel.

"What?" Dean asks, eyes wide, and looks to his younger brother. "Sam, stop her."